DnB in Amsterdam?

haha , good man..... i love the dark room downstairs, totally covered in cushions! last time i was there they were playin Progressions sessions whislt i chilled with a HUGE beer and a HUGER spliff :D

Yeah same here, the beer is quite steep but its one of the only places you can still smoke and drink together over there 'ay, we got one of those pre rolled papers where u just gotta push your shit in and honked on that for a few hours, the cushions are wicked, especially out the back where its pretty much like a massive bed :D

I can imagine, i smoke a lotta green but never blunts are bongs, dont enjoy it it, even after however many years of smkin!

i went last november with my m8 n we had been drinking n smoking allday n when it got later we decided to find some clubs we found one club used 2 be a church called Paradiso asked the bouncers what music was on he just said what music do u like n we said dnb n he said its ur lucky nite theres dnb n went in there n it was rnb n everyone was avin dance offs n stuff was like summit out of an akon video so left there after tryin to get a refund nearly gettin battered lol. then we found this place called royality which had some fidget playin which was a quality little club.

One nite wen was there we found this place that had dnb on that was a bar but u cud drink n smoke weed n they turned a blind eye to rolling wi backi n was quality we didnt get the name of it when we was there n spen the rest of the weekend tryin to find it but cudnt find it. fucking idiots

has anyone been to the Bluebird (coffee shop) was mi fav coffee shop.

smoking bans been pretty much ignored most coffee shops dont give a flying fuck if you use tobacco in your reefa

if you want dnb check out the green house effect coffee shop they have dnb on pretty much 24/7 aswell as live dj's most nights

every monday is cheeky mondays at winston kingdom they have international guests pretty much every week clubs just been refurbished aswell as a brand new sound system

check out http://www.dnbforum.nl/index.php?action=partyagenda for up to date info on whats going on dnb wise it pretty much covers all nights (id definatly recomend hitting cheeky mondays though if your there)

Friday June 12th, Major League: Hard As Fuck @ Melkweg Amsterdam

Hosted by MC Dart met: The Panacea (Freak Recordings, Algorhythm Recordings, GER) / Vicious Circle (Renegade Hardware, UK) / Limewax (Freak Recordings, NL) / CB (Crewless, NL) / Spookane (Future Sickness, BE) / Dreazz (Citrus Recordings, NL) / Thrasher (PRSPCT Recordings, NL)

Tickets €15,00 + membership (€2,50)

Goes on 'till 06:00 am.

Highly recommended by yours truly.

haha , good man..... i love the dark room downstairs, totally covered in cushions! last time i was there they were playin Progressions sessions whislt i chilled with a HUGE beer and a HUGER spliff :D

What gaff is this, i wanna go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah its basically 3 places except for one off nights:

Cheeky Monday @ Winston Kingdom. Every monday, normally get some badass local djs down with a big headliner. While i was out there saw Probe, Lenzman, Calyx and some others.

Greenhouse Effect Coffee shop. Didn't go down there for the dnb but met a load of djs that played there, was a nice little place anyway.

Green Light District Bar. This place is boomting, played there a few times, can smoke/drink/eat/cotch in there, and they normally have a dj on with like dnb/dubstep or some other shit.

mdma in Amsterdam while some Shy Fx tunes are being played in a coffee, that was my best day out there :)

I remember a dj mixing some fucking good darkstep at the Green House Effect bar, if ever..

Too right, I still have a flyer from years ago i picked up from the place pinned on my desk here at work : )

Back
Top Bottom