DnB in Amsterdam?

Me and some mates are going interrailing this summer, anyone know anything about stuff in Prague/Vienna/Budapest etc?

I know in prague you can watch midgets and monkeys fuck, you can also hire guns like glocks and ak's on the hour and rinse them, and beer is aobut 1p a pint, so a variation of some of the best things really!!

I know in prague you can watch midgets and monkeys fuck, you can also hire guns like glocks and ak's on the hour and rinse them, and beer is aobut 1p a pint, so a variation of some of the best things really!!

Yeah went to Prague before, but with my family so the beer was the only one of those I sampled haha!

I've seen the Midget in Atlas Strip Club/Brothel, declined her offer of a fuck though....didn't see any Monkeys though.

Beer is cheap but not as cheap as you said, add another 49p and your bang on....obviousley the beer gets much dearer in the strip clubs/brothels.

I've seen the Midget in Atlas Strip Club/Brothel, declined her offer of a fuck though....didn't see any Monkeys.

Beer is cheap but not as cheap as you said, add another 49p and your bang on....obviousley the beer gets much dearer in the strip clubs/brothels.

I've seen the Midget in Atlas Strip Club/Brothel, declined her offer of a fuck though....didn't see any Monkeys.

Prob a good thing that no monkeys were involved lol, 50p a pint sounds luxury still.. I bet the beer cant get as expensive as in amsterdam, we were payin up to £8 a pint last time, sad times! :confused:

we were payin up to £8 a pint last time, sad times! :confused:

i no!

when i went was in a strip club n got charged 22 euro for 2 pints i was like HOW MUCH sounding proper yorkshire ditn make it ne cheaper though. n to make it worse the lasses in there wasnt that nice ive shagged better

Stung twice then mate its steep aint it! I remember a few years back and you were lookin at £2-3 tops for a pint and the weed/woman were cheaper and also you could smoke and drink in all the same places.... Not that i'm moanin though cause its still my fav place in the world! (that i have been to) : )

Maybe there are some shows in "'Paard van Troje' in The Hague or 'LVC' Leiden or in the city of Utrecht those places are not so far by train( there are also going several night trains to these cities) But what's with everybody loving Amsterdam i think it's a dull city, but i live in Holland so maybe it's just normal for me, been to London last summer to visit a friend thought it was 1000x better than Amsterdam

Hey :wave:

newbie member. Im off to Dam over Bank Holiday Weekend and was researching the DnB/reggae/hip hop scene when I stumbled over this forum.

Are you a lively bunch on here then?

:wave:

Sorry for bringin up an old threaddie, just wanted to help out!

If you are up for any kind of Rave, any kind of club - ALL INFO is here http://partyflock.nl/party/ - This kind of website should exist in every city of every country - collected info on all events.

For DnB I recommend INNOVATION IN THE DAM - Gonna be amaaaazing.

Also check out Drum and bass EVERY WEEK on Mondays (yes MONDAYs!):
"Cheeky monday:"
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheeky-Monday/23303502999?sk=wall

Anyone going to be in Amsterdam Oct 2-4 , drop me a pm, write in the thread, and come along to Cheeky Monday wiv me :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom