DJ Spliff - Another January Mix

:not_worth
Booooooooo DJ Spliff maaaaan!! Fuckin excellent mix meeee Bredrin!!!
Love it mate, proper volume up, BROCKOUT styleeee!!!
Respect!
Madman Ross
:applause:

OK so just had a skim through and I really like the first section. Not too keen on massive sub genre switches like you did but it still worked in its own way. The mixing is pretty tight, a few slips, but your EQin is fucking good man! Good sound quality for a 128 too, impressed. Personal bit of advice is to try and smooth the switch from liquid to jump and back and forth etc, but then again that might be what your going for so fairplay!

Overall its guna get plays from me for sure! Large up!

OK so just had a skim through and I really like the first section. Not too keen on massive sub genre switches like you did but it still worked in its own way. The mixing is pretty tight, a few slips, but your EQin is fucking good man! Good sound quality for a 128 too, impressed. Personal bit of advice is to try and smooth the switch from liquid to jump and back and forth etc, but then again that might be what your going for so fairplay!

Overall its guna get plays from me for sure! Large up!

What do i have to do to save it as 320 Russ?

all u do before converting it mate in audacity i guess ur using is click options after you've pressed export and change the bitrate to 320 k/bs. Failing that go into preferences and the option to change the export rate may be in there!
i will download this now mate feedback sometime wen i remember

all u do before converting it mate in audacity i guess ur using is click options after you've pressed export and change the bitrate to 320 k/bs. Failing that go into preferences and the option to change the export rate may be in there!
i will download this now mate feedback sometime wen i remember

Dude, thank you so much!

pretty big mix mate, chubrub and pacman mix was wicked, need ed rush and optical chubrub but dnt reli wanna pay full whack for the ep, its the only track i want off it :/
track selection right up my street which always helps.¬
nice one!

pretty big mix mate, chubrub and pacman mix was wicked, need ed rush and optical chubrub but dnt reli wanna pay full whack for the ep, its the only track i want off it :/
track selection right up my street which always helps.¬
nice one!
I kept tellin' myself I wasn't going to buy it for the same reason but it was just too big of a tune! Thanks for the feeback man!

Damn, come to think of it, lots of tunes in here that i would use in one of my first dnb mixes.
From dimensions, Travel through space ep, grow your wings, ...
Shit. Have to pull some other things out of my sleeve ;)

The mix into and out of Chub Rub was heavy! Love that tune but still haven't got round to buying it! Same with Trademark! Too many average tunes on the LPs to buy the whole thing! Sweet mix man, look forward to hearing more!

Back
Top Bottom