DJ FRESH COULD BE NUMBER 1 IN THE UK CHARTS!

Speak to Neura about Aylesbury, he'll set you straight.

I don't understand why you're pissed off. I don't like 75% of DNB being made nowadays, but I'm not pissed off that people that were oblivious to the genre before are enjoying it. It troubles me not what other people like.

Any chance you could briefly summarise, now that you're sober, why it is that you're pissed off. Cheers.

I was into drum & bass before Pendulum existed. I don't know what a 'bro-lover' is, so I can't comment. I was blown away by 'Vault', as were most people who heard it. I own that, along with a couple of other bits on wax. Then they began putting out music I didn't like so I didn't buy any more.

I hope you realise there were 'shit storms', as you put it, before Pendulum. There was a lot of controversy within the scene when 'Incredible' got mainstream exposure and General Levy was quoted as saying he invented jungle. There's been bullshit in the past and there will be in the future, but as long as there's still good music being made, I'll be brocking out on the dancefloor and spinning wax.

Speak to Neura about Aylesbury, he'll set you straight.

I don't understand why you're pissed off. I don't like 75% of DNB being made nowadays, but I'm not pissed off that people that were oblivious to the genre before are enjoying it. It troubles me not what other people like.

Any chance you could briefly summarise, now that you're sober, why it is that you're pissed off. Cheers.

I was into drum & bass before Pendulum existed. I don't know what a 'bro-lover' is, so I can't comment. I was blown away by 'Vault', as were most people who heard it. I own that, along with a couple of other bits on wax. Then they began putting out music I didn't like so I didn't buy any more.

I hope you realise there were 'shit storms', as you put it, before Pendulum. There was a lot of controversy within the scene when 'Incredible' got mainstream exposure and General Levy was quoted as saying he invented jungle. There's been bullshit in the past and there will be in the future, but as long as there's still good music being made, I'll be brocking out on the dancefloor and spinning wax.

hahah! yeah, if anyone thinks Aylesbury is Toff central then they are dreaming.
Its a steaming shithole.

And if General Levy can get away with performing on Top Of The Pops then Fresh going in at number 1 isnt going to kill anyone.

I bet Chase & Status are rubbing there hands with joy.....

Will - Fresh is doing well, might hit the top spot!

Saul - Wicked, now someone else is getting a bit of success they'll all cunt him off instead of us!

Cue high fives!

Ive said my piece enough times now mate, and ive been to Aylesbury and i swear down it was all toff. Lovely buidlings, your normal sophisto's, the queen doing her grocery's all that nonsense.

Also apart from pendulum im not making reference nor going to about any of the issues that have been raised in the past. I was merely raising a similarity to what happened with pendulum. I also didn't say i was hating on any tracks!!!! nor any genres or any of that crap. I again made reference to drumstep and the problems ALOT of people have distinguishing it.

I clearly stated i'm upset with the crowds it will bring in, i put it as 'unwanted' attention. The same crowds that made dubstep what it is today a fucking bro-love fest. And you cant say that im not wrong with that.......

Aylesbury massive come at me.

Can someone let me know what a bro lover is please?

istock_can_of_worms.jpg

And how exactly is that linked to shite electronic music?

You just kinda answered your own question...

No, you know what fuck it. I'm calling all the hipster and 'to cool for school' fucks who think its cool to be into dubstep fucking bro-lovers. Because you know why? because i think there all fucking faggots. Thats my theory, thats my reasoning, so fuck you all.

Last edited:
i dont mind this tune tbh

its a masterpiece compared to 99.9% of shit that gets to number one these days

I don't get it. People criticise when raves are full of chavs and agro pricks and people aren't happy when harmless dicks want to rave.

Fresh directed Pendulum into the position they are today. I'm sure if he wanted to immerse himself in the commercial side of things then he could of done that LONG ago.

You can't doubt his musical ability, guy's a legend.

As said before. If beats like Heavyweight, Mission to Mars & Gatekeeper are still getting churned out then I don't care what he does

This whole debate is more worn out that Moskits mrs' gusset, lets put it to bed shall we.

Does anyone on here pay any attention to the chart anyway?

It is completely irrelevant to me so why have a spaz attack over it?

Back
Top Bottom