Dj clipz

think bonkers is by tc and clipz and it shit. give it to me is a sick tune sounds a bit like that satisfaction tune by benny someone a few years back with them girls in the video doing diy with big tits

supersoundz remix... such a huge tune! agreed though, the rest is shit! my bro knows him and says he's pretty safe... he even got an interview with clipz for his birds (my bros birds) uni project... but hes tunes are major gashness 80% of the time.

he's doin loads of house sets etc around bristol under the guise of "redlight". jus to keep u informed.

Bionic commando - I have produced farts which sound better than this.
Haha. What i think's funny is when you whack it in youtube & look at the comments people post.
'one of the biggest tunes of 2009' - A huge W T F right here

I don't mind Clipz honestly..but I have to hear his tunes in a mix to enjoy them...I have some of his singles on mp3 and have to admit they do get boring listenin' to by themselves...The one I like best, playing alone and not havin' to hear in a mix to enjoy is "Offline"...i love the part that starts at @ the 2min13sec mark, etc..with the vocals, the break filterin' back in, etc..and then just the simple sub bass flowin'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx-_iRMkF4c

Back
Top Bottom