Did anyone ever do a Guns&Roses 'Welcome to the Jungle' rmx?

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
With all this 80's rmx nonsense goin on, I was wondering...

I've thought for ages that someone could do a banger of a Guns&Roses 'Welcome to the Jungle' DnB or proper Jungle mashup / rmx?

What ya think? Has anyone done one?

P.s. anyone who decides to do one now...

Pls let me know and send me a copy!

:moe:

:drums:

Gotta love remixing, can't be arsed to find the tune though :teeth:

Argh I've allready heard the "Stairway to Heaven jungle rmx" and that was like... not right by any means, was it Congo Natty or? :O

Well you could add the vocals from guns&roses and some riffs or something, _could_ be decent :D

I think Id like to hear a proper creeped out dubwize jungle tune with a vocal sample of Axl singing '..jungle..', all reverbed and shit. could be bad.

I'm surprised this wasn't done already. Its so obvious! I have this on cassette tape, the GNR album, not very good quality though.

I have a 320 and a weekend to work on it so come monday i will post up a monster mash up booty busting Axel screaming Slash shredding big haired nasty remix...........:who_wants

Rip the guitars, make a ragga or old school jungle version, get some badman to sing the lines, its not like Navigator, Tenor Fly or others charge a lot.

I'd do it if my production skills were on the level they were even two years ago.

Shit... lets make one and release it as dnb dnbforum bootleg.

3 mixes
Jungle techno with the vocals sampled from the track
Ragga jump-up with a badman on the vocals
Techstep madness with the guitar riff as a distorted bassline

I suggested this I'll personally put the money up for a cd run or a vinyl pressing...

There's a few people doing rmx,s including some myspace peeps who don't post on here. Could be badness.

Not as a Breakneck thing especially, just a release to get some craziness out...

If Fozzy or Reapa wanna collab on this...

U know where I am...

:hagglers:

:readthis:

Back
Top Bottom