DEXCELL: THE (LATE) APRIL TWENTY:TEN 4 DECK MIX

Sickness as usual, i honestly haven't downloaded a dnb set for a few months now as iv been getting back into my uk hip hop and writing a few tracks, but this had got me right back into a dnb mood, tight mixing with a nice diverse and varied tracklist, loving some of the latest dexcell dubs too, big ups!!!

zv7fxw.jpg

Ahhhhhhh shiiiiiii-

Think I've missed a couple of your latest mixes (somehow?!) so looking forward to this :clown:

Cheers BeeCee. Hope you enjoy this installment. I know it's far off, but we'll be uploading all of the Twenty:Ten series in December, so any that you might have missed will be in there ;)

Just finished this today. Listened to parts of it while at the gym for the past couple of days. Amazing as usual! Think someone said it above already. But it was seemlessly diverse. Basically what I shoot for when I lay down mixes but I don't think I pull it off as well as you guys. Coupla older classic tunes jumped out at me like "Damn why do I not have tune?!" NIce one Dexcell kru!

on the download !
Cheers man!

just seen this, on it! cheers (y)
Thanks Pat! Enjoy!

Just finished this today. Listened to parts of it while at the gym for the past couple of days. Amazing as usual! Think someone said it above already. But it was seemlessly diverse. Basically what I shoot for when I lay down mixes but I don't think I pull it off as well as you guys. Coupla older classic tunes jumped out at me like "Damn why do I not have tune?!" NIce one Dexcell kru!

Thanks Spliff. It's good to cover a wide aspect of genres, so that we can appeal to a wide variety of heads. We like to put in the fresh upfront stuff as well as putting in older tracks, as some people may not have heard the tracks from yesteryears. Big ups!

That is phat mix, the first mattix and futile dub is a siiick tune, their track that made it to radio 1 was a banger too

Forgot to say this mix is wicked man, well enoyable and as stated on facebook put a few more tunes on my hitlist, which i can't afford at the moment :(

Cheers for the support on the track as well!!!! Bigs ups!!!

That is phat mix, the first mattix and futile dub is a siiick tune, their track that made it to radio 1 was a banger too

Nice one mate. M&F's debut 12" is out next month I believe. "Rising Up" b/w "Substance". Don't sleep on it as it's gonna be huge!

Forgot to say this mix is wicked man, well enoyable and as stated on facebook put a few more tunes on my hitlist, which i can't afford at the moment :(

Cheers for the support on the track as well!!!! Bigs ups!!!

Nice one sir! No worries on the support old bean! Anytime. Anywhere!!!

Back
Top Bottom