december top 10

no order, in the bag

Levela - Beat Around The Bush (Easy Records)
Prestige & Nik Itch - Hard (Multi Function Music)
Digiworx - Humanism (Easy Recrods)
DatsiK - Firepower (Levela Remix) (Rottun Records)
Sensa - Earection (Mix n Blend)
Voltage - Fading Love (Multi Function Music)
Voltage - Hold You (Levela Remix) (Multi Function Music)
Pacso - The Trick (G13)
Dub Zero Feat $pyda - Nu Dance (Easy Records)
Sensa - Livin' Life (Finn People)

break - salvage - break lp
break - slow down - break lp
krakota & judda - no follow - Dub
felix k - the a - apexx dub
harvest - resend - dub
dbr uk - kilo vip - dub
dbr uk - new man - horizons dub
opague horizon - telescopic - apexx dub
harvest - end is nigh - co lab dub
harvest - miltant - apexx dub
shookz - break the bed - raw recruits dub
beat 70 & jaybee - street reality - dub
qumulus - h8ter - deep edit - apexx dub
stranjah - frontline - dub

Last edited:
jeez November flew past... any way to many good tunes have come out recently so i'm doing a top 15

In The Bag and in No Order

1. Break Lp
2. Calibre Lp
3. Siren Lp
4. Alicia Keys - You Dont Know Dnb Remix
5. Genotype - Version
6. Logistics - Notes From The Block
7. Lenzman - Bittersweet Part 2
8. Subwave - Memories
9. A-Sides - One Dj
10. Dave Owen and Atp - Way Back When
11. Dj Fresh - Talkbox Camo Krooked Remix
12. Dj Fresh - Cylon
13. Phace - Desert Orgy
14. Nu:Logic - New Technique
15. Sparfunk - Crash Dummy

It's on the Rockwell/Icicle/Perez set from the last Shogun @ Cable. It's the opening tune

It's also in the Friction set from the same night (he puts Facade VIP over it though)

Stupidly good tune. Some of the bits sounds like he's been listening to some Culture Shock.

...and THERE'S a collab I'd like to see.

apparently rockwell recently finished a colab with florian from phace and it's silly good. anyone got any news/audio?

Siren - Squadron (Siren)
Ed:it - Soviet (Hustle Audio)
Stanza - Number Gas (Allsorts Dub)
Pessimist - Syncopation (Horizons Dub)
Siren - Snorkel (Siren)
Bazil - Back To Front (Dub)
Soul Intent - Release (IM:LTD)
Flatliners & Mr Foul - Jah Victory (Foundation X ???)
Calibre - Even If (Signature)
Catalyst - Transmission Test (Dub)

in no order . .

01. Kinetik,Treo & Wreckage Machinery - Legacy (Sinuous)
02. Cern & Teknik - Wasabi (Project 51)
03. Panic Girl - Blue Lights [DBridge Remix] (Shadybrain)
04. Eastcolours, Noel & Enei - Cracker (Critical)
05. Mad Rabbit - Mob Justice (???)
06. BTK - Things I Do [Spectrasoul remix] (Demand)
07. Hybris - Of Two Minds (Invisible)
08. SPY & Kasra - Surface (Critical)
09. Octane & DLR - Drop Out (Dispatch)
10. Phobia Feat. LKP - Back Again (Renegade Hardware)

to name a few that is . .

Stupidly good tune. Some of the bits sounds like he's been listening to some Culture Shock.

...and THERE'S a collab I'd like to see.

Yeah I know what you mean. Techy dancefloor vibe to his new one, which is the sort of thing Culture does.

A collab between them would be something to hear. Unless you like jump up or dont 'get' Culture Shock...

SUB ZERO - POON
DEXCELL - ASSASINS
HAZARD - BUSTA MOVE
ROWNEY & PROPZ - HOLD ME
CUE & PRESTIGE - SHUTTER ISLAND
CRYSTAL CLEAR & ZEN - HEAVY
FREEK - STORYTELLER
FREEK - ZOMBIES
KEN DMA & FREEK - SMOKIN
OCTANE & DLR - THE FLY

Yeah I know what you mean. Techy dancefloor vibe to his new one, which is the sort of thing Culture does.

A collab between them would be something to hear. Unless you like jump up or dont 'get' Culture Shock...

Honestly, in terms of innovation and constantly keeping things fresh/trying new things etc, Rockwell really is up there with the best. Unbelievable that in the year since Underpass came out, we've heard tunes as different as these:

Noir
Full Circle
Aria
Reverse Engineering
Everything (& U)
DJ Friendly Unit Shifter
Snare Drum Awareness
Underpass

And this new techy thing. Just ridiculous. And the quality of each of them. I know they weren't all written in this 12 month period, but you see what I'm getting at. Best new producer of recent times, I have to say.

Honestly, in terms of innovation and constantly keeping things fresh/trying new things etc, Rockwell really is up there with the best. Unbelievable that in the year since Underpass came out, we've heard tunes as different as these:

Noir
Full Circle
Aria
Reverse Engineering
Everything (& U)
DJ Friendly Unit Shifter
Snare Drum Awareness
Underpass

And this new techy thing. Just ridiculous. And the quality of each of them. I know they weren't all written in this 12 month period, but you see what I'm getting at. Best new producer of recent times, I have to say.

I thought that Reverse Engineering was one of the biggest piles of self indulgent nonsense I've ever heard.

Sure, you made a tune from all the sounds being backwards. But it wasnt even that great a tune...

I think technically Culture just edges it though

I thought that Reverse Engineering was one of the biggest piles of self indulgent nonsense I've ever heard.

Sure, you made a tune from all the sounds being backwards. But it wasnt even that great a tune...

I didn't say it was good. It's impressive, but I rarely listen to it because it just isn't all that enjoyable to listen to. But it's definitely an example of him trying new things. Culture Shock is definitely up there with him technically (and with regards to how much I like his tunes), but I think Rockwell is just a tad more interesting with his productions.

need to add this to my list as i just recieved the first draft back from eski and.. JJJEEEEEEEEEESSSUUUSS!!!!

Eski B - LSD feat. Freek

Last edited:
in no order . .

01. Kinetik,Treo & Wreckage Machinery - Legacy (Sinuous)
02. Cern & Teknik - Wasabi (Project 51)
03. Panic Girl - Blue Lights [DBridge Remix] (Shadybrain)
04. Eastcolours, Noel & Enei - Cracker (Critical)
05. Mad Rabbit - Mob Justice (???)
06. BTK - Things I Do [Spectrasoul remix] (Demand)
07. Hybris - Of Two Minds (Invisible)
08. SPY & Kasra - Surface (Critical)
09. Octane & DLR - Drop Out (Dispatch)
10. Phobia Feat. LKP - Back Again (Renegade Hardware)

to name a few that is . .

big list, forgot about this one such a nice tune

I didn't say it was good. It's impressive, but I rarely listen to it because it just isn't all that enjoyable to listen to. But it's definitely an example of him trying new things. Culture Shock is definitely up there with him technically (and with regards to how much I like his tunes), but I think Rockwell is just a tad more interesting with his productions.

Hahaha. I wasn't slating you for listing it, just venting my feeling on the tune man!

I think Rockwell needs to show a bit more diversity, as that click & bass style could get stale if its all he does but this new tune he's done is a step in that direction.

Culture Shock has a bit more musicality to his tunes (Ohrwurm & Protection for example) and his engineering is top notch. Either way, a collab would be sickles

spot on, everything from rockwell is superb tho, besides reverse engineering and for me personally DJ friendly unit shifter

Hahaha. I wasn't slating you for listing it, just venting my feeling on the tune man!

I think Rockwell needs to show a bit more diversity, as that click & bass style could get stale if its all he does but this new tune he's done is a step in that direction.

Culture Shock has a bit more musicality to his tunes (Ohrwurm & Protection for example) and his engineering is top notch. Either way, a collab would be sickles

Agreed on all fronts really.

Edit:

Really?

Unit Shifter to me is fucking bad. Funky as hell...

And it really is DJ Friendly. So many sick mixes for it.

Last edited:
1. Linden,Blocs & Esher - Lights Out (Horizons)
2. Halogenix - Regime (Dub)
3. Amoss & Thorne - CRTN (Broken Audio)
4. Pessimest - Solaris (Dub)
5. Data & Dynamic - Fold (Inside)
6. Rockwell - Everything & You (Darkestral)
7. Hybris - Of Two Minds (Invisible)
8. System - Observation Point (Exit)
9. Skeptical - Another World (Exit)
10. Halogenix & Hydro ?? (Horizons)

Back
Top Bottom