Dead Girl On Earth-Kyra Bernice

I must admit, I did overlook the fact that it said D&B. I'm just out here promoting and pluggin - I'm sure you understand that?Anyway, who's to say that D&B lovers don't like other styles of music? Thanks for ur help :monkey: ;o)

Hey there - thanks for your comments ;)
I didn't think anyone would reply to my message since I was told that I was in totally the wrong place! Cheers, I'll check ur site out. Kx

Am I in danger of hearing my voice somewhere other than my album? :shabba: I've done a few mixes of my songs (and others) in the past. Had a single out with some pretty cool mixes on, but I think it's probably a little out of it's time now. Might be throwin' some samples of it on the site anyway....laters Kx

Dead Girl said:
Am I in danger of hearing my voice somewhere other than my album? :shabba: I've done a few mixes of my songs (and others) in the past. Had a single out with some pretty cool mixes on, but I think it's probably a little out of it's time now. Might be throwin' some samples of it on the site anyway....laters Kx

really?well please let me no if u do cause ill have a go at puttin it in dnb format :cool:

gimme an accaplella of sumin.......go on...u no u want to :hotpants:

Dead Girl said:
hook up with y mate bad ace and get a trak going together its all about having different styles of music and you got lots .lovely voice once again.. :wave:

Dead Girl said:
You should get in touch with Bad Ace the man knows a thing or 2 about remixes ;) Also having a d&b remix of your track could give you a bigger fan base to sell more of that record, Natalie Imbruglia had one done by DJ Hype a few years back & it was pretty damn good & got loads of play!!

sayber said:
You should get in touch with Bad Ace the man knows a thing or 2 about remixes ;) Also having a d&b remix of your track could give you a bigger fan base to sell more of that record, Natalie Imbruglia had one done by DJ Hype a few years back & it was pretty damn good & got loads of play!!

natalie imbruglia-smoke (ganja kru) they neva released the best version (n) the 1 that hype played

I will check out the possibility of a D&B mix of one of my tracks. It would give a wider scope for the fan base. Thanks for the feedback....I'll be in touch Kx

Back
Top Bottom