Dark DnB Recommendations

Looks like the same deal as the Unknown Error - Heaven and Hell EP on Moving Shadow. Rarely pops up. There's one on discogs for £50!

I don't have the Corrupt Souls one but I do have the Unknown Error one. Its mint.

ill check that one out bro....

And also keep your eyes out for the new Dom & Roland album coming later this year. That could be tasty if the second CD turns out to be the Unreleased DATS cd that has been on the cards for a while

Sorry for spammin but guess it goes quite well with the topic:

This is my last mix, Entropy, some good dark producer here, check them out

http://www.zshare.net/audio/561503349b41bc49/

1 Gridlok: Mass transit (Violence Recordings)
2 Break: Meridian (Hard time LP)
3 Spor: Stoppit (Lifted music 005)
4 Raiden, Current Value: RM Bleeps (The Firm LP)
5 Cooh: Morning cross (Down to zero HMSU000)
6 The Sect: Tyrant (Position Chrome 065)
7 Audio: Barricade (Tech Freak LP003)
8 Axiom: Cyberia (Syndrome Audio 005)
9 Dose (Black sun empire remix): Crash bunny (Juiceblender 2)
10 SKC, Matt U: Monolith (Architecture 023)
11 Phace: Tranquilizer (Psycho LP)
12 Nocturnal: Nightvision (Syndrome Audio)
13 Flame: The prey
14 RawK: Unusual day
15 EBK: Blackboard jungle (Fear no evil LP)
16 Psidream, Pacific: Runway (Nightfall Recordings)
17 Maztek: Connected (Modulate Recordings)
18 Noisia: Monster (Subtitles 042)
19 Konflict (Spor remix): Messiah (Renegade Hardware 65)

Length:63mn, Size: 115Mb

Upcoming album?? What what???
Raiden is sure to blow the mediocre into oblivion. We can look forward to Raiden's long awaited Chernobyl LP, where we will no doubt hear his true artistic vision
come to the fold without the limitations of the dancefloor.

Also keep your eyes peeled for the Current Value album coming out on Tech Freak

these might have been repeated but my faves are...

limewax
technical itch
current value
dom & roland
evol intent (older stuff)
dj hidden

some labels to check out...
hardline rekz
killing sheep
outbreak
future sickness
barcode
freak
obscene
tech itch
penetration
intransigent
guerilla
soothsayer

do you know whats very annoying about this thread.....

the guy mentions "dark" and every fuker starts banging on about limewax, current value blah blha blah.... when in fact.... if you actually read what hes asking for... he says.... "im not searching for the noisy stuff"...... and likes people like BSE and Noisia.....

so therefore.... he likes what some people might call "neuro" not fukin glitched out, head bangin, smash your face in with a iron poll sorta shit....

READ THE FUKIN QUESTION PEOPLE!!!

im in a bad mood by the way.... rant over.... now for some Current Value... might cheer me up abit...

some have been mentioned but,

Break
Icicle
Loxy
Matt U
SKC
Silent Witness
Fierce
Axiom
Apex
Proxima
Calyx & Teebee
Spor

any of these people have a wealth of tracks to choose from! i think break alone has around 160 releases

"hard, evil, dark, and aggressive.It should still have skill & soul."

rocksteady..
this to me is all the stuff i mentioned in my last post..(apart from current value, some of his stuff is souless i agree.)

don't knock it just because your idea of what's 'hard' is different from others.

"hard, evil, dark, and aggressive.It should still have skill & soul."

rocksteady..
this to me is all the stuff i mentioned in my last post..(apart from current value, some of his stuff is souless i agree.)

don't knock it just because your idea of what's 'hard' is different from others.

READ BELOW....

Hello, Im new here.
I am searching DnB Artists which sound hard, evil, dark, and aggressive.But Im not searching the "noisy stuff": It should still have skill & soul.
So far, I like Noisia,Black Sun Empire and some Pendulum
(Maybe this might help if u dont know what I mean)

I dont know about you mate.... but i woudlnt put black sun empire, noisia or pendulum in the same catagory as the guys you have listed.....

by him saying "noisy stuff" im pretty much certain he means dnb by the people you have listed.....

and dont try and give the "dont knock it cause my idea of hard isnt the same as yours" bollocks.... mate.... you obviously know nothing about me.... ive been playing that glitch shit for a very long time... i have tracks by limewax way before the guy came anywhere near to having any of his shit taken seriously and released..... just cause im saying none of the guys you or some of the other people have mentioned arent relevant doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about mate.

the guy is asking for "neuro" stuff... if you actually read it..... and took in what he was tryin to say... which is dark, soulfull and isnt "noisy"....

anyway... im outta here...

erm...i didn't say you didn't know what you were talking about.
i don't know what your problem is. i was just giving my opinion. you've obviously got nothing better to do than start petty squabbles on forums.

i really don't care what you play or that you've heard of limewax before anyone else. 'obviously' i know nothing about you. we are on a forum afterall..

fuck off and grow up!!

Back
Top Bottom