D&BA-TV 20/05/09 NOIZE, ESCAPE, AMC & SERUM!!!!

Yeah, feel the music by all means, but the guy looks like he's playing while stood on hot coals.

A certain DJ called Andy C (and many other DJ's) jumps about/expresses himself behind the decks just as much as AMC does, does that make him a Tit as well?

Well yes, a bit. But in Andy's defence, he doesn't look like he's being electrocuted.

And I don't get why Andy C is like this major benchmark in the DJ world. there are many close and if I may say so, better in recent years. I still think he's fantastic but if you look around a bit you will see what I mean. Shock One, Calibre and Marky spring to mind for starters.

I only quoted Andy C on the basis of the latest videos of him performing @ Matter, not on his abilities, don't get me wrong i do admire the man but i wouldn't kiss his arse!

i love seeing someone proper rincing it enthusiastically, gets me all excited, and watching my bloke mixing when im sat behind him and his little bum jumping about. makes my heart flutter that does.

NAKED PICTURES OF STACEY SLATER IF ANY CAN ERECT A TRACKLIST FOR NOIZE AND AMC SETS?:teeth::teeth::banana:

Noize

Total Science - Soul Patrol (Lenzman remix)
Marcus Intalex - Sentry
Lomax - Artisan VIP
Die - Clear Skyz (Break remix)
Spor - Aztec
Fresh - Hooded
High Contrast - If We Ever
Break - All Around
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
C4C - Carrier
Distorted Minds - Warface
Tribe of Issachar - Junglist
Alix Perez - Im Free
Alix Perez - Im Free
Biggie Smalls - Big Poppa
Roni Size - Snapshot
Fugees - Ready Or Not
Serum - Snake Fist
Break - Is this what you want
Audio & Mackie - All mine
Nutone & Logistics - Trademark
By Design - Dilemma
Logistics - Toy Town
D Bridge - True Romance
Konflict - Messiah
Plan B - No Good
Mampi Swift - One Finga
Rebel MC - Code Red (Serial Killaz VIP)
Friction & Ktee - Back to your roots instrumental
Deadmau5 - I Remember
M.I.S.T - Outtaspace

A.M.C

SBS - Junglist VIP
???????
Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl
Demo & Cease - Ladies Night VIP
Fresh - Signal
Original Sin - Overfeind
SBS & Drumsound - Odyssey
Moving Fusion - The Beginning
??????? :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:
Roni Size - Its A Jazz Thing
Danny Byrd - Shock Out VIP
Dillinja - In the grind VIP
Rap - Ruffest Gun Ark
???????
??????? SICK
???????
???????
???????
???????
???????
Lomax - Mercia
???????
???????
Spectrasoul - Organizer
???????
Jenna G - In Love
??????? this tune is epic
Blame - Stay Forever
???????
Andy C - Nightflight
Total Science - Wots my Code remix
Scorpio - Trouble
Die - Clear Skyz (break remix)
Subterra - Serengetti
Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force (spirit remix)
???????
???????
Zen -
Shy Fx - Bambaata (Break remix)
TC - Game Over
Ebony Dubs - RA

Fill in the blanks

Last edited:
Well yes, a bit. But in Andy's defence, he doesn't look like he's being electrocuted.

And I don't get why Andy C is like this major benchmark in the DJ world. there are many close and if I may say so, better in recent years. I still think he's fantastic but if you look around a bit you will see what I mean. Shock One, Calibre and Marky spring to mind for starters.

Dude, how can you compare Andy's mixing skills to those who you just mentioned. Maybe Marky, but Shock One? Come off it...

I can't believe there is an argument over a DJ enjoying what he does

What I want to see is some miserable as fuck DJ snarling at the screen

This thread is an absolute joke.

Get me..
People moaning because a dj is having a good time behind the decks lol.. Get a life please!
Since when was it a crime to enjoy your self while djing ?? Are dj's just supposed to stand there and look moody ??????? Loads of dj's jump about nutters.. i do it all the time. You sometimes can't help getting carried away.

I can double drop and mix as fast as Andy C in my bedroom.. 1000's of djs can.. and on radio too.. Try doing it in a club with 100's of eyes on you and make it sound so perfect.. Andy C has years of experience and has been doing it all over the world for a long time. Amc is a good dj and nice guy and Noize is a good mate of mine but they are nowhere near Andy C's level imo. Andy C is top boy for mixing, selecting and double dropping...

end of rant..

Get me..
People moaning because a dj is having a good time behind the decks lol.. Get a life please!
Since when was it a crime to enjoy your self while djing ?? Are dj's just supposed to stand there and look moody ??????? Loads of dj's jump about nutters.. i do it all the time. You sometimes can't help getting carried away.

I can double drop and mix as fast as Andy C in my bedroom.. 1000's of djs can.. and on radio too.. Try doing it in a club with 100's of eyes on you and make it sound so perfect.. Andy C has years of experience and has been doing it all over the world for a long time. Amc is a good dj and nice guy and Noize is a good mate of mine but they are nowhere near Andy C's level imo. Andy C is top boy for mixing, selecting and double dropping...

end of rant..

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I know plenty of people that can mix rapid at home but get infront of a crowd miss one cue and then they just lose it. It aint easy Djing infront of a load of people especially if they are just standing there expecting you to blow them away.
I jump around loads in the mix cant help myself its just what DnB does to me, and if others dont feel that rush then I feel sorry for you. I usually come away from the decks sweating like fuck, but if I had a good time and the ravers had a good time..............WHO GIVES A FUCK

Noize

Total Science - Soul Patrol (Lenzman remix)
Marcus Intalex - Sentry
Lomax - Artisan VIP
Die - Clear Skyz (Break remix)
Spor - Aztec
Fresh - Hooded
High Contrast - If We Ever
Break - All Around
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
C4C - Carrier
Distorted Minds - Warface
Tribe of Issachar - Junglist
Alix Perez - Im Free
Alix Perez - Im Free
Biggie Smalls - Big Poppa
Roni Size - Snapshot
Fugees - Ready Or Not
Serum - Snake Fist
Break - Is this what you want
Audio & Mackie - All mine
Nutone & Logistics - Trademark
By Design - Dilemma
Logistics - Toy Town
D Bridge - True Romance
Konflict - Messiah
Plan B - No Good
Mampi Swift - One Finga
Rebel MC - Code Red (Serial Killaz VIP)
Friction & Ktee - Back to your roots instrumental
Deadmau5 - I Remember
M.I.S.T - Outtaspace

A.M.C

SBS - Junglist VIP
???????
Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl
Demo & Cease - Ladies Night VIP
Fresh - Signal
Original Sin - Overfeind
SBS & Drumsound - Odyssey
Moving Fusion - The Beginning
??????? :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:
Roni Size - Its A Jazz Thing
Danny Byrd - Shock Out VIP
Dillinja - In the grind VIP
Rap - Ruffest Gun Ark
???????
??????? SICK
somewhere hereluger - pass agent (in about 02:25:00)
???????
???????
spor - some other funk
???????
Lomax - Mercia
break & silent witness - dog soldier
???????
Spectrasoul - Organizer
???????
Jenna G - In Love
Commix - Painted Smile
Blame - Stay Forever
???????
Andy C - Nightflight
Total Science - Wots my Code remix
Scorpio - Trouble
Die - Clear Skyz (break remix)
Subterra - Serengetti
Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force (spirit remix)
???????
???????
Zen -
Shy Fx - Bambaata (Break remix)
TC - Game Over
Ebony Dubs - RA

Fill in the blanks

contribution..

Listen to his Triple J mix. It's tight as fuck and the selection is spot on.

LOL. Because he's mixing in a comfort zone. There's millions of DJ's who can beatmatch perfect in their bedroom/studio. But drop them in a loud rave, with dodgy set ups and MC's blaring in their ears and they won't perform anywhere nearly as good as they would at home or whatever. Andy can mix 99% of the time flawlessly anywhere. Comparing Shock One to Andy is just laughable.

Edit: Escape & Nuera basicaly said what I said above, didn't read this page properly. (y)

Some people have no clue about the transition from bedroom to a rave.

Last edited:
Im listening to this now and all sets are huge. Big up Noize.
And as or the jumping thing I love to see a dj go nuts. Thats what caught my eye in AMC in a good way.
Its also partly why I like watching andy cus he literally flys. When you see that baseball cap going quicker and quicker behind the fabric booth you no its gonna be a big mix!

I know Serum's mix is already up in the mixes section but doest anyone have the others? I want them on the pod lol.

srsly.jpg

Back
Top Bottom