Culture Shock And Furlonge ‘Surprise’ (Ram)

Would love to just have Surprise and Bad Red on a 12".

Biggest release ever, it would be.

thedjnifty said:
Really?

According to what source may I enquireeeee?

Because you did also say promos of Rushin Dragon / Remember were being sent out last week lol

yeh Rushin Dragon dropped this week to the people on the mailing list... sourced from who ever deals with the mailing list (had to re-new subscription so thought I'd check)

As for timewarp VIP.. I never said it was next I just said it was coming.. Nick played at my night last week and was sourced from the ma himself and infact I think he even mentioned it on the promo video we had made.. will have a check

yeh he did mention it on the film its at around 8.20..

[video=facebook;347438281765]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=347438281765&ref=mf[/video]

as for the the Rushin Dragon thing being a week later then I said I was just going on what Ram told me..

Last edited:
yeh Rushin Dragon dropped this week to the people on the mailing list... sourced from who ever deals with the mailing list (had to re-new subscription so thought I'd check)

As for timewarp VIP.. I never said it was next I just said it was coming.. Nick played at my night last week and was sourced from the ma himself and infact I think he even mentioned it on the promo video we had made.. will have a check

Sweet for the info mate!

I just like to double check these things because as always, a lot of shit is talked on the internet lol

yeh he did mention it on the film its at around 8.20..

[video=facebook;347438281765]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=347438281765&ref=mf[/video]

as for the the Rushin Dragon thing being a week later then I said I was just going on what Ram told me..

That was a seriously cringing interview

"Top line drum and bass"?

The man clearly has no idea what the fuck he's talking about and if he thinks midrange is something new then he can't have heard any drum and bass from the last 5 years at least ...

Back
Top Bottom