CUBASE vs LOGIC vs FL

im listening...im using logic and any help is welcome

Sam

Check this out http://logicprohelp.com/ or we run a course in Croydon if your interested PM me..Also Hospital boys run a course in London with Danny Byrd whos also on Logik and Brookes Bros who are on Cubase...think you can book in on the Hospital website..

PS are you on Mac then ? or running old Logik on PC ?

Last edited:
My proof is that every single professional recording studio on the planet uses either Pro Tools, Logic or Cubase, NONE use either FL or Reason becuase they are simply low end toys or learning tools,

A pro recording studio is a completely different thing from a home producer working mainly in the software realm (which includes many of the most reknown dnb producers). Pro studios record "real" instruments via high quality preamps to digital media and the home producer records a line level synth at maximum, even more commonly records nothing at all, just working digital to analog. There is little to no difference at all with the sound you produce strictly by software - the difference comes from the hardware post-software. You with your 15 years of experience should know this. When compared in this respect, FL has some serious advantages compared to other "heavier" sequencers, mostly in MIDI implementation.

I haven't read the whole thread but I bet that you've never even properly used fruity, just judged because of "pro's say so" and the interface looks like a toy.

Then again i've never properly used cubase because i'm not interested in recording. Only been testing REAPER lately which is practically free compared to cubase, but still will come up quicker when you work ITB respectively.

Last edited:
Sam

Check this out http://logicprohelp.com/ or we run a course in Croydon if your interested PM me..Also Hospital boys run a course in London with Danny Byrd whos also on Logik and Brookes Bros who are on Cubase...think you can book in on the Hospital website..

PS are you on Mac then ? or running old Logik on PC ?

yeah..im running on an imac at the moment.

cheers mate il look into it, wouldnt mind abit of help from danny byrd considering im starting to work on a few jump up/liquid crossover tunes

FL is just as expensive as the others if you get the deluxe package or whatever, so I don't find it a toy at all.

I think all these rants are from their first impressions really.

I am thinking of getting cubase though, and logic is on my bro's computer, I'll see how that goes...

But why don't we just stop these pointless threads?

pointless and classic thread. all 'its impossible to write profeshnal musics in any other daw than my own and im super expert cos my mate knows randall and i am awesom mp3 label' threads tend to get good quickly

It's all about how you use your progs really. Loads of people are usually surprised when they find out we use FL to make our tracks.

to be fair you all know nothing.. none of these in the list are any better than the next.. i produce all my trax on ms paint

Get To Know!
music2000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom