Clipz Download (Original Sin Remix) Cover Art

I think he was responsible for Typhoon with Interface under the alias Darkotic

yeah, a lot of people have said that... he's been spending time with interface and helping him get his production tight. both typhoon and get lo have been proper dancefloor destroyers, so it must be paying off.

why?
is sumone a cunt cos u dont like there music?

No, because of what I cited, and because I know some people who recorded in the studio next to his and he was a wanker for various reasons I won't go into. On top of this, his music is shit.

both typhoon and get lo have been proper dancefloor destroyers, so it must be paying off.

yeah Typhoon is a banger. I watched Shy FX play it once and had to find out what it was afterward. He seems to work better with other people e.g Black Doves with Die sounds nothing like a standard Clipz tune. Which is a good thing in my book

I really disagree with you mate. Believe me I'm not a big clipz fan, and his recent tunes are not allways top class , but I think the man deserves some respect for the things he accomplished. Remember when the original version of download came out? Everybody was on it like freaking chickens. Same with 'number 1'. Nowadays a lot of dj's still have a clipz tune in their recordbag.
Try to make a tune that sounds for even 15% as good as as a clipz tune and I'll try to take your post serious

Of all the Clipz tunes you could of mentioned.......you mention this one! I have seen that tune stop raves in a flash! One of the worst tunes ever made!

Even though it did get abit rinsed before, this is probs one of my fav Clipz bits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3bM...53CB70A2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17

Of all the Clipz tunes you could of mentioned.......you mention this one! I have seen that tune stop raves in a flash! One of the worst tunes ever made!

I might agree with you, but that won't change the fact that everyone hyped about it when it was still on dub.

I might agree with you, but that won't change the fact that everyone hyped about it when it was still on dub.

I agree that everyone hyped it up. I just didn't understand why! I guess you can say the same thing about 'Warface' & 'Killers Don't Die' aswell though..................

No, because of what I cited, and because I know some people who recorded in the studio next to his and he was a wanker for various reasons I won't go into. On top of this, his music is shit.

Please do go into the reasons... :twisted:

I find it utterly astonishing that the Download remix is the A-side of this. How much ego can you get? I've heard that remix a grand total of zero times out, and I've heard Get Lo pretty much every time I've been out for months. But surprise surprise, Clipz the label boss puts his tune on the A-side. Twat.

do you not think he has put his track first because it is an original sin remix and due to original sins status in the drum and bass industry it is a massive release for the both of them there for both getting publicity.

I agree that everyone hyped it up. I just didn't understand why! I guess you can say the same thing about 'Warface' & 'Killers Don't Die' aswell though..................

yes indeed but that doesn't make d minds or hazard garbage if you know what I'm saying

WHAT!?

Killers is one of the best tunes of the past few years....

Back
Top Bottom