Check Out Pendulum slagging off the whole jump up scene and Kool FM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can take that long for a producer to make a tune, it wouldn't be ground breaking as such but it can be done.....i on the other hand wouldn't have a clue where to start LOL

It can take that long for a producer to make a tune, it wouldn't be ground breaking as such but it can be done.....i on the other hand wouldn't have a clue where to start LOL

How about "The One" Mr G. Made in an hour and still works well on today's dancefloors.

Exactly Adam.....alot of the Dope Dragon stuff that was released in 96/97 were simple tunes.

I used to see Shimon alot in my local record shop and that was when he was trying to get a foot in the door and he couldn't believe that these simple tunes (we was talking about Ruckus) were getting snapped up here there and everywhere and smashing it at Raves.

Last edited:
i hate penduluum but he is right

people are makin jump up left rite n centre and some of it is just shit!

don't get me wrong i love jump up
but now any one can get reason etc and get wobble sample and bang there making tunes bak in the 90's early 00's all the tunes were original fukin wikid now tunes r just getting plain boring!

Exactly Adam.....alot of the Dope Dragon stuff that was released in 96/97 were simple tunes.

I used to see Shimon alot in my local record shop and that was when he was trying to get a foot in the door and he couldn't believe that these simple tunes (we was talking about Ruckus) were getting snapped up here there and everywhere and smashing it at Raves.

Wicked man. Another to add to the list would be Scorpio's "Trouble". Man I'm gonna dig that out at some point.

Wicked man. Another to add to the list would be Scorpio's "Trouble". Man I'm gonna dig that out at some point.

Dont forget

Mask-Square Off
3 way/Mask-Cash Till
Gang Related-Dictation
Gang Related/Mask-Concentration

who the fuck is john b

i didnt realize hu he was until i saw these videos and then realised i had a few tracks by him.

he makes trancy rave style dnb. its alright but looking at the make up he wears when he plays he is a bit of a madman. it wud seem he gets more bookings in europe then here in blighty but he seems an alright guy. just a bit of a keeno and u can tell in this video some of the people backstage are a bit tired of his "oh yer lets do sumthing funny in front of the camera" stuff. but meh fair play to the guy he does subtly rinse everyone slyly.

was not slagging kool fm was saying were can u buy all the jump up that gets played on there

he has a point tbh

TO AN EXTENT!

ive been in countless record shops where if ive ever made the mistake of saying can i listen to some jump up promos, and then they hand me the fattest wad of tunes which i then listen to 4 of em before realizing theyre all the same and me saying "nah im nt feeling any of that" all the choons just sound like kool fm stuff. wobble wobble whump wobble.

i like jump up before any1 slates me... but like any scene or sub genre or woteva, there is alot of shit stuff that gets released aswell as sum absolute stinkers! he makes a point tho that station just all plays jump up and it gets very very tiring and unmotivational.

Your shit.

O_RLY-EmoRLY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom