Check Out Pendulum slagging off the whole jump up scene and Kool FM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like jump still live nr london and see raves full with ppl everyweek dancing to it!
who cares neways! see u at innovation on sat and then defination on the 21st!

Fes

Negative view or not don't you prefer a thread thats got a discussion going on or a thread with the black homo on every page?

For the record I've never played Machete, or any of the tracks on that EP. I couldn't stand reading that any longer :lamur:

Also it's not like jumpup is some golden goose egg that needs protecting. If you like it, good for you. I don't really. It's easy to make, musically void and has turned most of the Dj's I respected into trash rinsers scared to take any risks for fear of losing their Dj'ing bread and butter.
There is always exceptions to any sub genre but I find this one is as far from what I'm interested in as could possibly be.
The insinuation that I was "slagging" Kool FM is rediculous, but expected. Everyone loves the chance to have a little pendu-bash. I'm sure there is plenty other music played on Kool that isn't jumpup. I still have no idea who makes the majority of the stuff on there, and thats what the comments were about.

Who ever thought a bunch of pissed up dudes shit talking would cause so many panty twists?

what bout the vip of machete? lol:clown:

G man, you know i respect you. And yes u may think i ruin threads. but in the end, i just try to bring humor to what is a joke most of the time anyway.

on the Pendulum tip. i agree they had some corkers. Still Grey, personal fav.

but there just ego-maniacs who think there shit dont stink imoyo

G man, you know i respect you. And yes u may think i ruin threads. but in the end, i just try to bring humor to what is a joke most of the time anyway.

You don't ruin threads mate it's others, you just fan the flames some times.

Don't get me wrong i do like a good laugh and that, it's just there is a place for that here but it's usually spread all over the boards and it spoils it sometimes when some usesr want a serious answer/reply.

Anyway, close this thread if you want mate, it's served it's purpose and judging by waterfalls post it just might get worse, your call though.

Shit! someone get Hello Magazine on the phone Pendulum don't like jump up! oh hang on.. who gives a shit. And anyway you've all got your views on his style of music so why ain't he allowed his view on jump up? You gonna start a thread for everyone who's ever spoke a bad word against the precious jump up? Its threads like this that ruin a good thing... there's no way any of them guys are gonna let John B film them backstage again is there? I thought the video was a good laugh just a bunch of geezas havin drink and abit of friendly banter...Haters ain't good for DnB...

And anyway you've all got your views on his style of music so why ain't he allowed his view on jump up?

You gonna start a thread for everyone who's ever spoke a bad word against the precious jump up?

Its threads like this that ruin a good thing... there's no way any of them guys are gonna let John B film them backstage again is there?

Haters ain't good for DnB...

I respect his views, just don't agree with them and i thought i had the right to post and discuss them on here.

No i'm not gonna start a thread everytime someone has a bad word against jump up, but when i see someone on video who i thought would have had a bit more respect for Drum & Bass saying that a part of a scene is dead/dying then i felt the need for it to be discussed.

Haters of Drum & Bass.......do i look like hater????

@ sirGUNZ, i think thats the best thing i've ever seen you type ;o)

Last edited:
For the record I've never played Machete, or any of the tracks on that EP. I couldn't stand reading that any longer :lamur:

Also it's not like jumpup is some golden goose egg that needs protecting. If you like it, good for you. I don't really. It's easy to make, musically void and has turned most of the Dj's I respected into trash rinsers scared to take any risks for fear of losing their Dj'ing bread and butter.
There is always exceptions to any sub genre but I find this one is as far from what I'm interested in as could possibly be.
The insinuation that I was "slagging" Kool FM is rediculous, but expected. Everyone loves the chance to have a little pendu-bash. I'm sure there is plenty other music played on Kool that isn't jumpup. I still have no idea who makes the majority of the stuff on there, and thats what the comments were about.

Who ever thought a bunch of pissed up dudes shit talking would cause so many panty twists?

if this really is elhornet why couldnt u have answered the question sayin wat ur likin in dnb rather than sayin wat ur not??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom