camo + crooked - edge of mind ep

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
Any1 feeeling this ep? its got a distinct house sorta vibe to it, i kinda feel like its a guilty pleasure as the tunes aren't huge but very catchy.
ticking away is probably my favourite off the ep but the tracks do alll sound quite similar!
thoughts?

Sick sick ep, skyline is the best tune, shame they got the labels round the wrong way, this shows off camo and krooked's lighter side. Big big business

it's decent, but i'm not really feeling it. definatly got a housey vibe about it, i know they're producing other genres at the mo as well, tehcno/house kinda vibes. so would make sense that it's rubbing off on their dnb production in a sense.

thats another one. the one on mainframe is their album, called above&beyond.

this one is coming out on john b's beta recordings, hence why that numbers remix is on there.

what do you mean by they got the labels wrong?

im feeling this. skylines and that numbers remix are SICK!

I mean they got the labels wrong!
Skyline is labelled Mindset, and Mindset is labelled Skyline
It was like this on every copy in the shop, so prob same on yours too

it's decent, but i'm not really feeling it. definatly got a housey vibe about it, i know they're producing other genres at the mo as well, tehcno/house kinda vibes. so would make sense that it's rubbing off on their dnb production in a sense.

definately a house vibe, dunno about techno though, I can't see where that fits in..

either way i'm with you man, don't rate this all that much to be honest. on the house tip, i'm more of a subwave fan. this doesn't have an underground feel to it i guess, and for me most dnb tracks need that feel. hard to put a finger on what i mean by it though...

I mean they got the labels wrong!
Skyline is labelled Mindset, and Mindset is labelled Skyline
It was like this on every copy in the shop, so prob same on yours too

didnt order it yet, not out in germany as of now.

and to those who arent feeling. put skylines on and on full power - that if you have a decent stereo..

Mindset is a sick tune, haven't heard the others (as I'm aware of) so can't really comment on the EP. But I'd buy it just for mindset anyways :D

Camo & Krooked are sick at the mo, i have bought every record that they have released (that i know of) so far and have been supporting them for over a year now, so its good to see them getting more recognition though i think its a bit sad they dont seem to get much mainstream support...whenever i get one of there tunes out everyone always goes sick, im rinsing there remix of terra every set at the mo.

good djs as well by the way!

am feeling it but reckon they could have done two in this style and then a couple of different tracks aswell.. they all sound a bit samey

Back
Top Bottom