Brookes Brothers Album

Yeah Baron finished that thing a while ago - maybe jan this year?! was inetersting but I prefer his dnb stuff.

BB album will be big - i like the fact that they are keeping things pretty close, building lots of hype. I have heard shockone play Warcry and Paperchase lately! Big Tunes!

By this time i honestly couldn't give a monkey's left pen0r sack.

Better have something to blow my bollocks off or otherwise i will be most pen0rd

Just another example of why all labels should be looking at how Hospital do things and trying to emulate it

I got in trouble on YouTube for posting a clip of one their new tunes. I guess they're going to at least try to keep our chaotic need for knowledge under wraps for the time being.

Lord knows that never goes well :)

dont really care about this ablum to be honest, only tune i like was paper chase and eveson has used the same sample and made it ten times better with fantasize

@ Charlie

I know for a fact you have not even heard half of it. So can you come to that conclusion?

Because you have heard -

Paperchase
Last Night
Beauitiful
and that other tribal one forget the name

4 tracks, which 2 will be a sampler out of a possible 12-14 tunes?

@ Charlie

I know for a fact you have not even heard half of it. So can you come to that conclusion?

Because you have heard -

Paperchase
Last Night
Beauitiful

This

Ive heard the LP all the way through. So fucking good. Will be one of the LP's of the year

@ Charlie

Because you have heard -

Paperchase
Last Night
Beauitiful

Exactly. Ridiculous statement.

No opinion can be made by anyone til they've sat down and listened to the whole album from start to finish.

I for one am looking forward to it.

Lol fair enough guys I'll wait to be impressed, I'm sure the album will be good but from what I've heard so far last night is the only tune I liked.... I'll take your word on it though Wayne and ray since you've heard the whole thing

Back
Top Bottom