Brookes Brothers Album

Sometime between now and the end of time.

As to the name...Not a bloody idea.

Good to see some more ontario heads on the forum!
The brookes bros album is gonna be fucking bangin, they just put a new 12" out with chase and status, which you might want to check out

It's done, ready to go. Fresh's album is obviously going to be at the forefront for the next couple months, and my guess would be at least 2-3 months between Fresh album and Brookes album for them to promote them, and the fact that there's no title, tracklist, singles, etc. for the album yet tells you its a good 4+months away at least.

old album which hasnt come out yet is old.

i heard Last Night and Paperchase last October, fucks sake just bring them out already

Album was intended to come out end of september but has been pushed back till Nov 18th.. there is a 50% likelihood tho that this will also change again (could be released sooner or later than 18th nov) label manager will make decision within next 10 days.

old album which hasnt come out yet is old.

i heard Last Night and Paperchase last October, fucks sake just bring them out already

They've had problems with the vocals on Last Night, copyright etc etc.

Plus Fresh has put a lot of effort into promoting Sigma's EP as well, then yeah his own album. Looks like BB are at the back of the queue.

Back
Top Bottom