BROOKES BROTHERS ALBUM - BBK

fucking amazing.

nero act like u know is soooo big!

sigma is joing the fam too?

and baron back on it...

bbk looks to be reli stepping up its already large scale game. news like this makes me love this scene and atm its plentiful so im in promo waiting heaven/hell at the min. wish i had soo many new tunes!!!!

When is this album coming out?

Knowing Fresh about 3 years time. Look how long he was banging on about Kryptonite.... Really wish Brookes would knuckle down on the album and forget doing these silly remixes. They're massive when they get their head down, just need them to give us a tease of the album so we at least know it's not a load of bull basically.

Knowing Fresh about 3 years time. Look how long he was banging on about Kryptonite.... Really wish Brookes would knuckle down on the album and forget doing these silly remixes. They're massive when they get their head down, just need them to give us a tease of the album so we at least know it's not a load of bull basically.
Last Night / War Cry is out next month I believe.. and I'm sure I heard Fresh or Adam say the album was February 2011 now.. although I forget where I heard that. Don't think it has anything to do with the Brookes, the album has been done for quite some time as far as I know. When you're on the big labels like Ram, Hospital, BBK, etc. the schedules have to be carefully planned out. DNB labels need to space out album projects. Like you're not going to release Fresh's album in August, then turn around and do Brookes in Sept, for example. So then you space things out and throw in some other singles, EPs, etc. then you get stuck in this weird winter period where generally most labels don't want to do a big album leading up to or following Christmas, as you're going to get lost in the holiday shuffle.. and then the post xmas monetary blues! lol. Sucks sometimes for the fans, but it's just the way it in in DNB with how small the sales are. If more ppl actually went and bought tunes legit and there was some real money in it, this wouldn't be as big an issue.

Thanks for the insight Tim, any audio YouTube links would be appreciated. OT; Metrik's album - Massive! Can't wait to hear it. I reckon he should remix Polygon tbh :P

Thanks for that Tim, nice to see some sense spoken.

Glad they got the copyrights for 'Last Night' - I know there were problems. Still a brilliantly solid tune, even if a bit overdue!

What the hell is goin on with Paperchase?
Love that tune

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

It's an EP, not an album.. but there are 7 tunes so it's an expanded EP of sorts. Will have video/minimix up in the next day or two http://www.viperrecordings.co.uk/news/5148
Ha, don't think we can get away with anymore remixes of Polygon tbh :P

Does that mean 3 tunes become a victim of the digital generation?
And yeah, No more remixes of Polygon please, the original was killer, the remixes have made me hate it!

Knew there would be a token dubstep tune

z202459582.jpg

What the hell is goin on with Paperchase?
Love that tune

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

And yeah, No more remixes of Polygon please, the original was killer, the remixes have made me hate it!

The Shock One VIP smashed it I thought!

There's no victims. If we just stuck to stadard vinyl format you would only get 4 tunes. Even releasing a 4 track vinyl EP is hard. Releasing a 3/4 disc vinyl EP/LP on vinyl is near impossible these days, save a handful of big artists.. and even then. You can't honestly tell me that us putting out say a triple vinyl Metrik EP would be a sensible thing to do? If we can barely get ppl to pay £1 for a tune, what makes you think we can get £12+ for a triple-vinyl? It's not hating vinyl, we'd love to do it if it was a reality, but it's not. Getting 3 tunes via digital is simply bonus, take them or leave them.

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

... and in case anyone on here is buying our stuff on vinyl, I will gladly send you the bonus tunes if you forward me the receipt of your vinyl purchase tim@viperrecordings.co.uk

It's an EP, not an album.. but there are 7 tunes so it's an expanded EP of sorts. Will have video/minimix up in the next day or two http://www.viperrecordings.co.uk/news/5148
Ha, don't think we can get away with anymore remixes of Polygon tbh :P

Looking forward to Metriks EP, hes doing well atm

Any word on the Viper Camo & Krooked EP? havent heard anything about that for a minute

Back
Top Bottom