BROOKES BROTHERS ALBUM - BBK

Nice one... I will actually be buying it on digital anyway, but that's pretty decent of you, you wouldn't see many labels offering that.

That's how most labels should be doing things. Viper must be one of the friendliest labels in dnb

Any word on the Viper Camo & Krooked EP? havent heard anything about that for a minute

Nor have I. Though I sincerely hope this is on it:

Sub bass is just too strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nor have I. Though I sincerely hope this is on it:

Sub bass is just too strong.

thats coming on mainframe with heretic. Viper EP is...
Feel Your Pulse
Cliffhanger
Shoreless
Reality

Last edited by a moderator:
Viper put out the m&fb on 4 seperate plates, and acts of mad men was 4 plates, so you might aswell release the metrik as a 3 peice if he has a 7 tune ep, just split it as seems the norm these days! I'd defo buy it as a 3 peice, seeing as he is the best artist on the label IMO!

Viper put out the m&fb on 4 seperate plates, and acts of mad men was 4 plates, so you might aswell release the metrik as a 3 peice if he has a 7 tune ep, just split it as seems the norm these days! I'd defo buy it as a 3 peice, seeing as he is the best artist on the label IMO!
Yes but both were LP's. Believe me, you don't have to sell us on Metrik, we know how good he is. But realistically you cannot put out a triple vinyl EP for him yet.. not to mention our distributor wouldn't agree to it even if we wanted to. There's a logical progression you have to go through with artists. You know who else is wicked on our label, our new signing Smooth. I've probably got 20+ unreleased tunes from him. He is going to be big, but we can't just slap em all together and say "here's an album" because he is not well known yet.

You guys on here are the people that support DNB the most, you follow all the releases, buy the promos, etc. etc. But the reality is you're in the bottom 1% so to speak... that is to say that the other 99% of people don't support DNB the way you guys do, therefore you cannot cater all of your releases to only 1% of the market, if you get what I mean.

---------- Post added at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:13 ----------

thats coming on mainframe with heretic. Viper EP is...
Feel Your Pulse
Cliffhanger
Shoreless
Reality
Err ya.. something like that. I could tell you guys a release date, but it would just be a lie :D

I could tell you guys a release date, but it would just be a lie :D

double-facepalm.jpg

It's sad that this is so true.

It's okay, Tim, we really appreciate all the info you can give us.

wow, september, november and now tba, slowly expecting not having feel your pulse before the next year

Back
Top Bottom