Brknk: Skream, TC, Hazard, Hype, Pendulum, IC3, Verse - Liquid Portsmouth 10.04.08

Re: Brknk: Skream, TC, Hazard, Hype, Pendulum, IC3, Verse - Liquid Portsmouth 10.04.0

gutted its on a Thursday, cant go :(

going Random Concept in Bristol on Saturday to make up for it tho ;)

Re: Brknk: Skream, TC, Hazard, Hype, Pendulum, IC3, Verse - Liquid Portsmouth 10.04.0

10-11
hopefully skream will get a good response and we can do something more regular. dubstep did bomb at bangers though :(

trust me hes gonna kill it. your gonna be skanking hard. killer tunes.

Hazard finally comes to Breakneck in style!!! And Skream on the Brknk soundsystem!!! Tonight!!! :slayer:

:bounce: :rave: :bounce:

Fuckin' wicked nite, Hype completley squashed the place as did my man Flak!! Hazard was phat, could've been louder though. Also, nuff honeys there as well!!!!
Pendulum and TC were well average though, Pendulums set was the same as when I last saw 'em about 4 years ago!

That was stupidly heavy for a thursday night.

Good work everyone. :pimp:

yeah wiked night seemed to go really fast though,
Hype and Hazard were on top form, Pendulum were ok not my kind of thing, too many of there own tunes but they seemed to get the crowd going. TCs started off good for first 15mins or so but started goin downhill and got a bit predictable, also was he sittin down for his whole set (or was it just my vision).

Oh and what I caught of Skreams set was quality, ollie was sayin that when he got on the dancefloor was empty and at the end of his set was full of ppl broking out. Think that shows more dubstep for breakneck pls, it seemed to get a well good reaction.

yeah wiked night seemed to go really fast though,
Hype and Hazard were on top form, Pendulum were ok not my kind of thing, too many of there own tunes but they seemed to get the crowd going. TCs started off good for first 15mins or so but started goin downhill and got a bit predictable, also was he sittin down for his whole set (or was it just my vision).

Oh and what I caught of Skreams set was quality, ollie was sayin that when he got on the dancefloor was empty and at the end of his set was full of ppl broking out. Think that shows more dubstep for breakneck pls, it seemed to get a well good reaction.

Yep, by the end of his set people were brocking out hard.
:miss_rep:

26 Basslines got a huge reaction

Yep, by the end of his set people were brocking out hard.

26 Basslines got a huge reaction

wot about when he dropped 'take a pill' then :slayer:

Phat!!! hell of a night all round really!! nice to see the dubstep getting sum love, think when Benga cums to twn in may it might require sumwhere bigger than theme if thursday was anything to go by!! good work guys!! :not_worth

Attachments

• 11042008448.jpg
    11042008448.jpg
    634.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 11042008488.jpg
    11042008488.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 36

Phat!!! hell of a night all round really!! nice to see the dubstep getting sum love, think when Benga cums to twn in may it might require sumwhere bigger than theme if thursday was anything to go by!! good work guys!! :not_worth

Whens benga coming to pompey? whats the night called, and themes that place at the back of EQ is it?

Whens benga coming to pompey? whats the night called, and themes that place at the back of EQ is it?

its the 24th of may bud, its a new thing that breakneck are doing, think its called 10 ton?? tis a dubstep and grime night; and yeh themes the club underneath EQ. shoiuld be good :miss_rep:

quietest dnb night ever imo. still good night tho

quietest dnb night ever imo.

:teeth:

Dunno what raves you normally go to?

Sounded supa-crisp to me. And deafening near the stacks

Where you there for Skream? Bass was bowel churning, (in a good way)...

Attachments

• BrknkStacks.jpg
    BrknkStacks.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 30

its the 24th of may bud, its a new thing that breakneck are doing, think its called 10 ton?? tis a dubstep and grime night; and yeh themes the club underneath EQ. shoiuld be good :miss_rep:
Yeah man, 10 TON is the night. Here's the info from our Facebook group, I think we'll have to get a little website online soon for those not using Facebook!

100% DUBSTEP & GRIME

The new night from the people behind BREAKNECK taking place at THEME (below The Lounge/EQ) with a bass heavy sound system being brought in specifically for 10 TON nights.

With resident DJ's SDM and Odin

Tel: 0845 053 3193
E-mail: info@10ton.co.uk
Web: http://10ton.co.uk

-----------------------------------
10 TON LAUNCH NIGHT
SATURDAY 24TH MAY 2008 - 10PM-2AM
At THEME (below The Lounge/EQ)

BENGA - Night / Diary of an Afro Warrior / FWD>>
ODIN - King Apparel / Rinse FM
SDM - Breakneck / BLOC Control

£6 before 11PM, £9 after

Advance tickets available exclusively online at http://ticketshack.co.uk

Don't forget to join our Facebook group for future updates and general Dubstep goodness:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13264266735

Yeah man, 10 TON is the night. Here's the info from our Facebook group, I think we'll have to get a little website online soon for those not using Facebook!

10 TON LAUNCH NIGHT
SATURDAY 24TH MAY 2008 - 10PM-2AM
At THEME (below The Lounge/EQ)

BENGA - Night / Diary of an Afro Warrior / FWD>>
ODIN - King Apparel / Rinse FM
SDM - Breakneck / BLOC Control

£6 before 11PM, £9 after

Back
Top Bottom