Breakneck on a 150 yr old military SEA FORT!! Portsmouth 30/7/05

DJ_Small_Paul said:
Well, i missed this one, anyone alive yet to tell me how it was?
Awesome night, except I'm not sure where my hat is :-/

Well done to all involved, you deserve the praise!

My heads still a little hazy, but I've just uploaded my photos, and Triple M's should arrive within the next few hours.

Breakneck Fort Party photos :slayer:

Triple M's photos are now online, we have 140+ available! Hopefully I'll have a few more at some point this week (y)

173952510_l.jpg

That photo made me :lol:

Looks like it was a proper bo night congrats to all involved Breakneck is going global!!! A couple of questions I do have someone might know:

Was there a dj on the boat?
Did you have full access to the whole fort?
& What the hell is Breakneck @ Playzone all about :confused:

sayber said:
A couple of questions I do have someone might know:

Was there a dj on the boat?
Did you have full access to the whole fort?
& What the hell is Breakneck @ Playzone all about :confused:

No. But there was a bar.

Kinda. Until it rained and the steps too the upper level were closed for safety. And some of the dark maze basement thing was sealed to stop people getting lost. But most of the Fort was open and very free and easy.

Breakneck@Playzone is a 2 part night. 1st the warm-up @ The Honest Poli pub.

Then moving onto Playzone, a massive Funhouse type place,:pat: with a cafe and space for decks and soundsystem etc. and Bring your own Booze... :alchy:.

Whole place will be Breaknecked wiv strobes, smokes, bass etc...

Residents SDM, Triple M, Charge on duty...

D BREAKNECK said:
No. But there was a bar.

Kinda. Until it rained and the steps too the upper level were closed for safety. And some of the dark maze basement thing was sealed to stop people getting lost. But most of the Fort was open and very free and easy.

Breakneck@Playzone is a 2 part night. 1st the warm-up @ The Honest Poli pub.

Then moving onto Playzone, a massive Funhouse type place,:pat: with a cafe and space for decks and soundsystem etc. and Bring your own Booze... :alchy:.

Whole place will be Breaknecked wiv strobes, smokes, bass etc...

Residents SDM, Triple M, Charge on duty...

Cheers man looks like the Playzone could be a whole lotta fun with prizes to be won :miss_rep:

12 inch grinch said:
first fancy dress now playzone ................... the goings on of south coast dnb :weirdo:
Putting the fun back into Drum & Bass (y)

cK said:
2x blap, right there.
Top night, can't wait for the next one! Let the adventures roll. :bone:
patsharp.jpg

mel.jpg

mart.jpg

house.jpg

I can only hope it's something like that!

'I never fort drum and bass could be this good!' :1:

Amazing night, an awesome experience, can't wait for the playzone gonna be brilliant!

Big up all the cool dudes and dudettes that were there :)

What a night to remember! :tank:

Had an amazing time as im sure everyone else did!

Crazy props for all the effort and hard work Owain, Dan and the gang put into making this the event of all unique events!

Can't wait for the 2 part bonza next month! :slayer:

Boooombaclot!!!

Respect to all the Breakneck massive once more.....each and every we run this shit for rizzle!!! Big up to the smd and tirps for rinsin out the first power hours.....ez all the crew locked on to d bridge sp and gibber.....kapow!!! Friction: wtf? Just started mixing myself- how does he do it? fucking rinsin' !!! Big up teh Charge, Stapes, and Sidekick for the last bit.....boom!!!!

A very special appreciation has to be made here......Owain, Dan, and Cara. What a fat night. that's the best one I've been to ever i think.....intuitive, innovative and progressive. Well Done. I'm sure you'll know you've done well. Everyone who went please say your thoughts.......these guys have surpassed themselves. Boom! Peace.........

TooEZ said:
Boooombaclot!!!

Respect to all the Breakneck massive once more.....each and every we run this shit for rizzle!!! Big up to the smd and tirps for rinsin out the first power hours.....ez all the crew locked on to d bridge sp and gibber.....kapow!!! Friction: wtf? Just started mixing myself- how does he do it? fucking rinsin' !!! Big up teh Charge, Stapes, and Sidekick for the last bit.....boom!!!!

A very special appreciation has to be made here......Owain, Dan, and Cara. What a fat night. that's the best one I've been to ever i think.....intuitive, innovative and progressive. Well Done. I'm sure you'll know you've done well. Everyone who went please say your thoughts.......these guys have surpassed themselves. Boom! Peace.........
it really seems like no one from the forum went apart from zest & ck. strange where people choose to show there support -- i thought this would be the first event people went to. was still very busy, just with very different people for a change

People on this forum don't know what they're missing, ck and I always mission it down to breakneck cause it's such a fat night!

Back
Top Bottom