Breakneck on a 150 yr old military SEA FORT!! Portsmouth 30/7/05

DanniL2005 said:
Im confused, looked on Dont Stay In and it says the boat leaves at 1pm sharp!! Is this something different or are there 2 boats?
there are a couple of different parties on the fort over the next few weeks, our boat leaves at 7.
you sure you're looking at the right one?

skope said:
there are a couple of different parties on the fort over the next few weeks, our boat leaves at 7.
you sure you're looking at the right one?

I dunno probably me being dense! We bought normal tickets from focus sounds so were gonna get down tiger tiger and get a few cocktails in before we go, maybe not a good idea before we get on the boat!!

See u all there, I cant wait!!

LOL this is the shizzle......report back on this one boys

damo what do you want? rave on ramsay street/?? sole in summer bay??? jungle in the outback? woot
i think the eclipse festival is some of the most exotic your gonna get :(

a stinky hippy gathering in the south aust desert is not my idea of a good event, sorry.

supreme court gardens was good, belvoir is okay, mulberry is awesome (nice and close for me :teeth: ). all these venues are usually huge multi-genre gatherings and i'd like to see some variety in dnb specific events.

how good is pendulum going to be in gilkinsons? a bucketload better than heat/metros/ambar/globe, you watch.

again: big ups to breakneck for another superb venue. \m/

gilkinsons will be a crap venue

belvoir amptitheatre is a fabulous venue for summer choons
BUT
buggn will be the bomb....first drumandbass mutlivenue gig
fark yeh
just you watch
redman methodman subfocus rahzel goldie

perths eating oz's shorts

If anyone knows of any hotels which aren't fully booked in walking or taxi distance of the gunwharf then please share the info!!

im guessing its going to be signposted in Gunwharf where the boat pick up is because I dont have a clue!

Going to get there nice and early to enjoy a few cocktails at Tiger Tiger before we go! I think they are half price before 7!

Me and cK can't wait, and where I keep thinking it's on a Friday it's making me upset that I've gotta work Friday and wait till Saturday! Ahhhhh

What colour is everyone gonna wear? White or Black!!!

thinwhitepuke said:
How strict is the fancy dress policy? Will I get chucked overboard if I don't turn up decked head to toe in monochrome?
it's optional. but you may get thrown into the solent

Back
Top Bottom