Breakage - Foundation LP Tracklisting

Love DnB of course and Dubstep is OK but as a consumer I'm not gonna guy the ep with half of it being Dubstep. Not gonna get any play outta me so why spend my money on it? The jungly DnB tunes that are on it are great! But as far as it being a great DnB album I'm gonna have to disagree.

Fuck whether its DNB, or DUBSTEP or even cheesy 80's glamour pop album ffs...its just a good album. End of. (IMO)

No one is contesting that. It is a good album. But it's not the best album of the year. Not by a long shot.

So far id say album of the year aswell. But there is alot more albums to come this year so who knows! Sabre Album droppin next week is a definate contender of album of the year asewll!

So far id say album of the year aswell. But there is alot more albums to come this year so who knows! Sabre Album droppin next week is a definate contender of album of the year asewll!

So far I'm tempted to say Phace & Misanthrop's is the lead contender, but with Sabre's coming in a couple of weeks... well you know that's gonna rock the boat.

Hmmm, don't know about album of the year. Got some ridiculous albums coming out this year. Fucking solid effort though, Foundation and Old Skool Ting are brilliant.

Having said that, there's too much dubstep on this album. Now, had it been a 50/50 affair, I could have stomached that. Especially as Breakge easily makes the best dubstep out of all the DnB producers making it (June Miller and Instra:mental are the only other real contenders). But a DnB producer making an album with only 3 DnB tracks on it? A bit disappointing. No doubt that those 3 tracks are awesome, but I would've liked to see more. Especially as some of the dubstep tracks are a bit whack (that Hard tune is a joke, plus that one with guitars and shit, sounds awful).

So good job Breakage, incredible production skills as always, but yeah, not feeling it as dnb album of the year.

i dont think this album was ever going to be a fully dnb one, his past couple of releases hav all been dubstep and its not like digital soundboy is a100% dnb label, they release what ever they want really, still this album is nuts can't wait to buy it on mp3 tommorow his tune with burial is sick, its a shame that teh album only came out as an 2 vinyl ep since!! that tune with kemo is nuts pitty it wasn't on there

i dont think this album was ever going to be a fully dnb one, his past couple of releases hav all been dubstep and its not like digital soundboy is a100% dnb label, they release what ever they want really, still this album is nuts can't wait to buy it on mp3 tommorow his tune with burial is sick, its a shame that teh album only came out as an 2 vinyl ep since!! that tune with kemo is nuts pitty it wasn't on there

Yeah they made some poor decisions on which tunes to put on Vinyl... they should definitely have released the collabs with Burial and Kemo.

where? liking that LP

Foundation sounds just like a VIP of Digital - Ras 78.

BIG tune still, roll on the 22nd....

Last edited by a moderator:
It's out on beatport... since 3 days I think. Temper, Digiboy Radio, Foundation, Oldschool Thing, If... there are 5 d&b tracks. Sadly as someone mentioned Digiboy Radio is only an interlude. Open Up is really good dubstep wise and there's a few experimentall things.
I bought Temper and Open Up (y)

Back
Top Bottom