Break - Break RAM EP

winter sun is one of my favorites from break, its the kind of track you find on his albums, showing his versatility in liquidfunk style!

Now it's going is a fucking beast of a tune, the intro is great to bring in and the rest sits so well with plenty of other tunes! the only one from the EP i don't rly play is the flip to let it happen VIP, can't even remember the name unless i look, that ones a bit odd haha
(just mentioning the other 2 to the ones that haven't already)

Last edited:
http://www.fabriclondon.com/blog/view/a-quick-chat-with-break

Apparently the release will now be a single instead with hot love as the A side and i would imagine one of the other two featured on NL5 on the flip.

Bit shit really, probably means one of them will never see the light of day. Another big tune lost to the Ram vaults.

However plenty of new break forthcoming by the looks of it...

Also what is going to be in your record bag for the night? Any cheeky Promo’s we are yet to hear?
I have some tracks forthcoming on Critical, Shogun, Metalheadz and Utopia which I'll be testing out. Also got quite a few new symmetry dubs from some other artists and myself

http://www.fabriclondon.com/blog/view/a-quick-chat-with-break

Apparently the release will now be a single instead with hot love as the A side and i would imagine one of the other two featured on NL5 on the flip.

Bit shit really, probably means one of them will never see the light of day. Another big tune lost to the Ram vaults.

However plenty of new break forthcoming by the looks of it...

Also what is going to be in your record bag for the night? Any cheeky Promo’s we are yet to hear?
I have some tracks forthcoming on Critical, Shogun, Metalheadz and Utopia which I'll be testing out. Also got quite a few new symmetry dubs from some other artists and myself

Well, you never know, the other two tracks may get a release yet down the line.

Hope the flip is Breakfast :3

And you never know - maybe they're doing a digital EP and releasing two tracks on a 12" :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom