BIGGEST DJ OF 08??

his studio mixes are always spot on....but live he just doesnt seem to enjoy the atmosphere as much as other dj's when they get up and strut their stuff......which to be honest is a bit of a bummer.....saw him at the end and in plymouth last year.....stook there like a plank of wood

:rolf:

Hype is defo my favourite. He smashes it at all the raves I go to. I do get what you mean about the standing still bit but in all fairness he does jump up and down when hes mixing in a big one!!!:lighter:
Friction and Mampi are my other faves though. Friction has a wicked tune selection and Mampi=energy lol.

friction sets get a bit samey i like it when he gets a bit dark not hazard gdub n taxman tunes leave that for the jump up djs

hypes an amzin dj at the min ive heard some really good sets right choice of tunes mixings quality cant knock him

but i would looooooooooooooooooooooooove to see mampi bring it back for 2008 would be a legend rinse some different tunes

For those of you saying Hazard, point me to a set that he even mixes his tracks in. I have yet to hear him mix a track through the first drop. I don't even rate him as a dj. He is another who gets dj gigs due to his production.

I think that hype will take the cake and eat it in this one,

His tune selection is big, as for his set's at fabric playaz..only time i wont leave the room.

Hype 08'

For those of you saying Hazard, point me to a set that he even mixes his tracks in. I have yet to hear him mix a track through the first drop. I don't even rate him as a dj. He is another who gets dj gigs due to his production.

this man know exactly what he's talking about.

I think that hype will take the cake and eat it in this one,

His tune selection is big, as for his set's at fabric playaz..only time i wont leave the room.

Hype 08'

Spot on mate. Hazards a rude producer an' all, but come on, better than Hype?! Please... B4 DnB was even around Hype was winning DMC contests, the mans a complete ledge, only DJ's who can compare are Marky and the Executioner. Gimme the funk....

Back
Top Bottom