BIGGEST DJ OF 08??

You cant say a famous dj has got bad skills or anything can ya?

We can all say who are favourite djs are and stuff by the vibe and tunes they play but nobody famous in the D&B scene are bad djs are they?

*Apart from maybe TC*

Im gonna get all old skool and say hype is still my fav.
I think tune selection is part and parcel of the skills.....that shafts andy c in my opinion.

Friction has out done Mr Andy C in terms of mixin skill the past year and Hazards sets always flow so well!

hard choice but for skill id say Friction and for just total vibes, id say Hazard!

Friction has out done Mr Andy C in terms of mixin skill the past year and Hazards sets always flow so well!

Hmmm, I do prefer frictions tune selection (an some of his double drops are magical) but andy is just like... whurrrrrh!

Yeah, just watchin him behind the decks is satisfying, you can just see thats what he was made to do, his gunfingaz the lot..... love it!

hazard is the best dj, he plays tunes nobody else does, you got to a rave and hear a fresh hazard set, you got to a rave and hear andy c drop the same set he has for the last 6 months. g-dub smash it with the fresh tunes. have to love majistrate and nicol.

watch out ckb, pleasure, lkb, callide, killahurtz they will be the big boys the murder the venues

hazard is the best dj, he plays tunes nobody else does, you got to a rave and hear a fresh hazard set, you got to a rave and hear andy c drop the same set he has for the last 6 months. g-dub smash it with the fresh tunes. have to love majistrate and nicol.

watch out ckb, pleasure, lkb, callide, killahurtz they will be the big boys the murder the venues

please please please think about what your saying. andy c does NOT play the same set everytime. You just go to the SAME raves every time. You're obviosuly a jump-up guy so that's where your preference is gonna be which is fair enough. tune selection is far below technicality when it comes to judging a dj anyway in my opinion.

Aside from that do you live in london becuae GDUB & Majistrate & Nicol are playing at my mates night at Rhythm Factory if you fancy it. There's a thread in advertisements

edit: just saw you live in crawley/west sussex

Last edited:
I reckon :hype: is quite a good dj

his studio mixes are always spot on....but live he just doesnt seem to enjoy the atmosphere as much as other dj's when they get up and strut their stuff......which to be honest is a bit of a bummer.....saw him at the end and in plymouth last year.....stook there like a plank of wood

:rolf:

Back
Top Bottom