best tune of 2011

Kinda hard to narrow it down but...

Single: Foreign Concept - Mob Justice/Show You, Ulterior Motive - Seven Segments/Tesla, Octane & DLR - Back in the Grind (Cern and Dabs Remix)/Zulu Fade w/EBK

Still rinse Seven Segments and Mob Justice and the Back in the Grind remix were definitely 2 of my favourites this year.

EP: Critical Sequence One EP, Skeptical - Blue Eyes EP, Rido & Hybris - The Prague Connection EP

LP: Quarantine - Oblivion LP

Just had a look through the records best ones I've come up with are

Potential Badboy - I Choose You VIP
Northern Lights - All Night Long
Shimah - Swordfish

get to know should be up there in everyone's lists

Program / Hit The Ground / Food Fight / Gatekeeper / Stomp / The More I Want / Special Dedication / Slow Down VIP / No Problem / Marka / Movin Fast / Cracker / No! / Me & You (Dirtyphonics Remix) / Cryptkeeper / Tap Ho / Unduh Yuh Skirt

I found "My House" by Taxman a really good listen mainly because it was unlike most of what he was releasing before it so I suppose thats why it stands out a bit more than others... I could be wrong though.

There are way too many. Hopefully this year is even better. I don't care if I spend every last penny on vinyl

cant pick just one ! not sure if these were all last year tbh though ?!? so top 5 in no particular order ....

nymfo - engraving
guv - shadow boxing
Vicious Circle And Jubei - Cloak And Dagger
s.p.y and kasra - surface
sly - ere dis

Back
Top Bottom