Best MC 2008

best mc skibadee ( without doubt )
best crowd hype shabba d
breakthrou harry shotta

come people do you listen to drum and bass or what go to raves and you will see

Lyrical - SP:MC (shits over eveyone mentioned in this thread)
Breakthrough - Tonn Piper
Crowd Hype - GQ or IC3

well said, he does get major recognition, but still not enough , if hes not shouting rapid shit ppl wont listen to him , but yeh , S:P's lyrics are bang on course..

Best Mc - Skibbadee
Breakthrough mc - harry shotta
Best crowd hype - eksman

the goal of the mc is to get the crowd hyped up, eksman in my opinion is the best for that.
shotta just came into the scene and is already starting off great.
skibadee has been in the scene for a long time, no matter what,you wont get dis appointed when you hear/see him perform.

dynamic duo always get me goin, herbzies defo one of my top mc's, then fearless, funsta, skiba. Dont recon harry shottas anything special tho

well said, he does get major recognition, but still not enough , if hes not shouting rapid shit ppl wont listen to him , but yeh , S:P's lyrics are bang on course..

well ethix thats big for you. "shits over everyone in this thread" i cannot agree with by at all.

he's doesnt do ote for me at a party but he's good on tape, thats about it.

shittin over eksman though is a bold fuckin statement.

In 2009 I want more:

GQ
SP
IC

less of mc's who come up with lyrics like:

blap blap blap
fire fire fire hot hot hot
animal noises
anything by shadow demon

In 2009 I want more:

GQ
SP
IC

less of mc's who come up with lyrics like:

blap blap blap
fire fire fire hot hot hot
animal noises
anything by shadow demon

so much skibadee and eksman hate on ere, amazin when since this bollocks best mc voting shit started theyve pretty much dominated it.

SP surely cant be breakthru and dunno why you wud be bothered bout blap blap blap when you like gq and ic3.

but everyone has differnt tastes am not avin a go, i agree the animal noises av gone too far and skiba's pretty shocking these days but i cant understand anyone who likes drum n bass but doesnt appreciate eksman.

so much skibadee and eksman hate on ere, amazin when since this bollocks best mc voting shit started theyve pretty much dominated it.

SP surely cant be breakthru and dunno why you wud be bothered bout blap blap blap when you like gq and ic3.

but everyone has differnt tastes am not avin a go, i agree the animal noises av gone too far and skiba's pretty shocking these days but i cant understand anyone who likes drum n bass but doesnt appreciate eksman.

you've answered your own question......

people who like drum and bass like the music rather than the fella spitting gibberish over it.

i think everyone can understand why people like eksman are popular but that doesnt mean that we all want to hear them.

i never asked a question. i jus dont understand it, this is because i reckon he enhances the music and doesnt just spit gibberish over it. i hate mc's who just basically waffle any old thing down the mic, but because theyre not very good dont say much and then get respect by peeps who dont want any mc's because they think they ruin the music.

if your not one of these i apoligise, and am not jus sayin that being a prick i really do mean it. also am not saying anymore on the matter because i dont wanna argue with you, so lets just say people have differnt tastes.

Back
Top Bottom