Best jump up dj / producer

DJ - Modified Motion - Went to go see a set of there's and the tore the place down, mixing jungle and jump up and I've loved them since.

Producer - G Dub. Miles Ahead.. but still respect for pleasure/complex/chowder/sensai

DJ - not sure loads atm Hazards all filth, friction/hype variation in sets.

Producer - Really liking Tantrum Desire at the moment.

ME GOOD MATE WOODPACKA
AND OFC HORRIBLE MR.HAZARD!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to Woodpacka? is he still producing dnb or is he producing dub step now?

Had some decent tunes but I was disappointed when I bought
Wood packa - busy bodies only to find that they had completely changed the samples through the tune.

I remember he had a load of decent tunes that never got signed.

Hazard, purely for the goat murdering shitstorm that is '2 for 1'.

As for DJ, probably go for Ruffstuff.

What happened to Woodpacka? is he still producing dnb or is he producing dub step now?

Had some decent tunes but I was disappointed when I bought
Wood packa - busy bodies only to find that they had completely changed the samples through the tune.

I remember he had a load of decent tunes that never got signed.

ye he had loads of stuff ready to release on radical but it all fell thru.. think hes makin dubstep now??

DJ wise... Hype, Serum, Rusty, Alpha + Capital J

on the production... Levela, Tyke + Recipe, Vital Elements, DJ Dose, Alpine Dub, Jayline + too many others to mention!!

:D

This is a funny thread... Is it just me or are people just saying people who they know or get the odd mp3 from ???

I see my name being mention but i've had one release out lol

Last edited:
producer - at the moment no one even comes close to shimahs dubs! Hazard plays a fair amount of them but they never seem to get released - look for the mob, mx3 and theres loads more. If anyones got that old set dj shimah b2b someone else with mc gunna then have a listen...

DJ wise no one even comes close to hazard wen it comes to jump up. He knows how to work a jump up selection for maximum effect - ultra quick mixes, grimey tune after grimey tune with a dutty rollin mix every now n then......

producer - at the moment no one even comes close to shimahs dubs! Hazard plays a fair amount of them but they never seem to get released - look for the mob, mx3 and theres loads more. If anyones got that old set dj shimah b2b someone else with mc gunna then have a listen...

DJ wise no one even comes close to hazard wen it comes to jump up. He knows how to work a jump up selection for maximum effect - ultra quick mixes, grimey tune after grimey tune with a dutty rollin mix every now n then......

Back
Top Bottom