Best drums?

i was just thinking about this eariler on today.

break - isis

ready for everybody to slate this tune for being 'too simple' but just check the drums man. they just sound like a live kit, as if someone is actually playin it. and the fills at the end of every 4 bars are always different and varried.

NEXT LEVEL SHIT.

speaking of which, spectrasouls drums are tight. as are commix!

Break blatently knows how to play the live drums like a madman

Dillinja by a country mile
Then I'd probably say Hazard, his beats always have style.

Break
Dillinja
Spor
Donny
Current Value
Limewax
Noisia
Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch
Zinc has some sick drums
Chase & Status I love the drums in take me away
High Contrast True Colours has some sick drums
Ed Rush & Optical
Apex check the drums on 'Hench'

theres loads man, personally i think original sin has shit drums

yerite ther all the same nd fuckin piss easy to mix

Better produced drums are easy to mix.
Badly produced drums with poor levels are harder, like an intro with hi hats that arent loud enough....thats annoying as fuck.

I just dont like Original Sins drums, although the tracks where hes been using Amen Breaks and stuff sound sweet.

No doubt original sin is talented, but he needs to make some more drum presets.

Better produced drums are easy to mix.
Badly produced drums with poor levels are harder, like an intro with hi hats that arent loud enough....thats annoying as fuck.

I just dont like Original Sins drums, although the tracks where hes been using Amen Breaks and stuff sound sweet.

No doubt original sin is talented, but he needs to make some more drum presets.

Yeah he does always use the same ones, but I think thats coz they work really well personally

I rate Hazard for not often using the same drums, but they always seem to have that Hazard stamp of style on them

As far as drums go I like Heist's drums, they have this very distinguishable sound in some tracks. Also Clipz, Nero, Taxman, D Kay, tha Mista.

Back
Top Bottom