Best Digital Music "Store"

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Safe, where's the best place to buy dnb online? Obvious criteria are 320kbps, big selection of tracks, pre-listening/previewing, value for money.

I know the obvious ones, but are they rele the best - places like juno/beatport/dnba

also could u give me one u'd recommend higher than the others otherwise I'm bound to end up with bare different sites haha

Cheers

i but most of mine off breakbeat purely for the fact that they allow you a 5 download limit on the track you've bought unlike juno, track it down or beatport.. means if my laptop ever crashes then i have all hte tracks saved on my breakbeat account.. plus there the same price as the other websites

I like to shop in filestube but that fishing vibe you get when typing "_______ -_______ download wav" into google is special in some way,I like to relax this way and prices are good too.

i but most of mine off breakbeat purely for the fact that they allow you a 5 download limit on the track you've bought unlike juno, track it down or beatport.. means if my laptop ever crashes then i have all hte tracks saved on my breakbeat account.. plus there the same price as the other websites

nope nope,, junos 320s are 1.30 whereas breakbeats are 1.50 and beatports range from 1.30 to 2.00

juno standard, lately been getting some off amazon when they are available, and the majority are 320 but theres no guarantee but for 70p you cant go wrong really

[/B]

nope nope,, junos 320s are 1.30 whereas breakbeats are 1.50 and beatports range from 1.30 to 2.00

juno standard, lately been getting some off amazon when they are available, and the majority are 320 but theres no guarantee but for 70p you cant go wrong really

i'd raher pay that extra 20p and have 5 downloads available.. juno has a good archive of tunes on there, i mainly check it though for the forthcoming section to find out whats coming around the corner

If I would ever buy music it would be in wav ( flac ),320cbr is win when you are sucking it from rapid but for 1.30 its not very good... lossy music formats for money are terra epic fail.I think with current state of technolodgy,every music on earth should be for free if it was lossy format like mp3.You cant play that in club,you cant put it into production,it doesnt sound right... freqency range is fucked,sub is lacking power... highs are simply not there,it lacks sharpness.... wav is 1411kbps , 320kbps of mp3 is less that one 1/4 of original data.Its fail of our civilization,hearing of average person is too bad and all this shitty speakers and cheap hi fi... if people actualy invested into their audiosystems and started to think about what are they listening,things like mp3,MTV or comercial garbage pop music would be just bad memory.But truth is that people are brainwashed zombies listening pop radio stations from their small shitty thaiwan radios in work usually turned up too much so the speakrs just pukes distortion junkyard freqencies all over the room in work not giving fuck about what terribly awfull music music genre is playing.I was like that back in the day where I dont understand music,I know how it was... when I listen music now I am using whole brain to analyze every single hertz from many points of view,before it was like I was sleeping.Acid is such a good ear opener

Last edited:
yeah yeah but i say 75% of club gigs are already coming from mp3 source.

I dont think any big names in dnb play mp3 live.I have the luck to play my mp3 at big 24.000 watt audiosystem ( nobody was on the dancefloor so dj let my play from my usb anything I wanted for 15 min ) and it sounded like crap

I dont think any big names in dnb play mp3 live.I have the luck to play my mp3 at big 24.000 watt audiosystem ( nobody was on the dancefloor so dj let my play from my usb anything I wanted for 15 min ) and it sounded like crap

nah - it's fine i've seen 320s used on a club sound system and it were fine - maybe I am just deaf

---------- Post added at 02:10 ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 ----------

anyway regardless, how dare you divert the righteous path of this thread

nah - it's fine i've seen 320s used on a club sound system and it were fine - maybe I am just deaf

---------- Post added at 02:10 ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 ----------

anyway regardless, how dare you divert the righteous path of this thread

I am renegade maverick troll so back off

It depend on eviroment,speakers and your hearing.... 320 cbr may be ok sometimes but generaly mp3 in club is disaster

If I would ever buy music it would be in wav ( flac ),320cbr is win when you are sucking it from rapid but for 1.30 its not very good... lossy music formats for money are terra epic fail.I think with current state of technolodgy,every music on earth should be for free if it was lossy format like mp3.You cant play that in club,you cant put it into production,it doesnt sound right... freqency range is fucked,sub is lacking power... highs are simply not there,it lacks sharpness.... wav is 1411kbps , 320kbps of mp3 is less that one 1/4 of original data.Its fail of our civilization,hearing of average person is too bad and all this shitty speakers and cheap hi fi... if people actualy invested into their audiosystems and started to think about what are they listening,things like mp3,MTV or comercial garbage pop music would be just bad memory.But truth is that people are brainwashed zombies listening pop radio stations from their small shitty thaiwan radios in work usually turned up too much so the speakrs just pukes distortion junkyard freqencies all over the room in work not giving fuck about what terribly awfull music music genre is playing.I was like that back in the day where I dont understand music,I know how it was... when I listen music now I am using whole brain to analyze every single hertz from many points of view,before it was like I was sleeping.Acid is such a good ear opener

what? thats a whole paragraph of jibba jabba

u wouldnt really notice a difference between a wav and a 320 on a club soundsystem........sum 1's talkin alot of rollex

Back
Top Bottom