Best Digital Music "Store"

your just jealous that my father let me use his computer longer than your mind let you use your brain

erm ok... just didn't understand where that irrelevant rant came from and all the bollocks you were chatting is common sense, of course the sound quality will be better on monitors or a club soundsystem than a standard hi fi, there designed and made for that very reason.

I dont think any big names in dnb play mp3 live.I have the luck to play my mp3 at big 24.000 watt audiosystem ( nobody was on the dancefloor so dj let my play from my usb anything I wanted for 15 min ) and it sounded like crap

I would say alot use 320's.. have you ever owned a WAV? do you know how big they are? its not viable!!!

get off your audiophilic high horse!

u wouldnt really notice a difference between a wav and a 320 on a club soundsystem........sum 1's talkin alot of rollex

Agreed, i play out using 320's at a local club on serato as do quite a few other dj's and it sounds absolutely fine. Maybe on a monstrous super club rig it would be noticeable but not in your average club.

I would say alot use 320's.. have you ever owned a WAV? do you know how big they are? its not viable!!!

get off your audiophilic high horse!

I have around 30gb of wav,not too much but enough to understand the format.Big names never play wav becose it sounds worse,never ever.... did you saw someone on skatebord trying to win f1 race? Big names allways have have access to A. Vinyl or B. wav... its very un proffesional,mp3 is audio crap for poor deaf zombies

I have around 30gb of wav,not too much but enough to understand the format.Big names never play wav becose it sounds worse,never ever.... did you saw someone on skatebord trying to win f1 race? Big names allways have have access to A. Vinyl or B. wav... its very un proffesional,mp3 is audio crap for poor deaf zombies

Do you mean MP3?

Also I don't think millions of dollars and hours from the leading audio companies and researchers into phsyco acoustics is very unprofessionial or crap for poor deaf zombies

Do you mean MP3?

Also I don't think millions of dollars and hours from the leading audio companies and researchers into phsyco acoustics is very unprofessionial or crap for poor deaf zombies

I dont want to agresively argue with you but mp 3 sounds like shit and this psycho acoustic model may be good for your average 60+ years old grandfather but not for me.Everybody have different brain,different ears.... some people just dont notice,others yes. That psycho model was made for deaf zombies with crappy audio witch is 95% of our population.Its absolute trash,its old technolodgy,very badly made ( ofcouse deaf zombies dont notice ) Biggest bullshit about this model is that the data of mp3 arent split between freqencies lineary.Thats worst music technolodgy fail ever.Its like very low bass will have half kbps of what it should have just becose he dont listen very low bass music like dnb.

Last edited:
I dont want to agresively argue with you but mp 3 sounds like shit and this psycho acoustic model may be good for your average 60+ years old grandfather but not for me.Everybody have different brain,different ears.... some people just dont notice,others yes. That psycho model was made for deaf zombies with crappy audio witch is 95% of our population-

whats in like on the planet you came from? and when do you return?

I dont really appreciate being called a deaf zombie tbh

whats in like on the planet you came from? and when do you return?

I dont really appreciate being called a deaf zombie tbh

no offense man,I was like you before.DNA plays big role in your hearing but with quality audio and right level of concentration you can put your audio perception in higher level.I didnt have so good hearing all the time even when it should be worse as I grow older.I am from planet called not your average deaf zombie

no offense man,I was like you before.DNA plays big role in your hearing but with quality audio and right level of concentration you can put your audio perception in higher level.I didnt have so good hearing all the time even when it should be worse as I grow older.I am from planet called not your average deaf zombie

there you go again calling me a deaf zombie.. your relentless

there you go again calling me a deaf zombie.. your relentless
you called deaf zombie yourself,there is no post from me like "look at djmotiondnb,he is deaf zombie."

dont see offense in my posts,I was deaf zombie myslef but had luck and I am not D Z anymore.Eating healthy food and excersive is what helped my hearing alot,you would not believe how much inpact food have on your mind.Atleast two different fruit types and nuts everyday,fish meat,vegetables,extreme ear cleaning and voala your not deaf anymore... sex and acid works very well too

Last edited:
Play.com is the cheapest by far, but it takes them another 3/4 days to get dnb in properly

you called deaf zombie yourself,there is no post from me like "look at djmotiondnb,he is deaf zombie."

I was deaf zombie myslef but had luck and I am not D Z anymore.Eating healthy food and excersive is what helped my hearing alot,you would not believe how much inpact food have on your mind.Atleast two different fruit types and nuts everyday,fish meat,vegetables,extreme ear cleaning and voala your not deaf anymore... sex and acid works very well too

Which planet did you say you were from???

dont see offense in my posts,I was deaf zombie myslef but had luck and I am not D Z anymore.Eating healthy food and excersive is what helped my hearing alot,you would not believe how much inpact food have on your mind.Atleast two different fruit types and nuts everyday,fish meat,vegetables,extreme ear cleaning and voala your not deaf anymore... sex and acid works very well too

you talk so much bullshit its unbelieveable.. all you go on about is your fuckin acid aswell.. grow up!

so no professional dj plays mp3.......hmmmmm i didnt give ed rush and optical a WAV of mine and ketz tune - solace.but they are playing it out at the moment????? u sure are chatting shit and i dont appreciate that u are saying this in a forum that new up and coming djs read alot wich will THINK they need WAV's to play in a club.talk sensible or dont talk at all.

hahahaha funny ass thread this

ANY label owner DJ etc will want a 320, they will onyl want a wav once they want to sign it and get it mastered for release

YES a wav is better.....but you will not be able to tell the difference between one and a 320 easily..hense why most people will gladly play otu a 320 mp3

so no professional dj plays mp3.......hmmmmm i didnt give ed rush and optical a WAV of mine and ketz tune - solace.but they are playing it out at the moment????? u sure are chatting shit and i dont appreciate that u are saying this in a forum that new up and coming djs read alot wich will THINK they need WAV's to play in a club.talk sensible or dont talk at all.

I dont know anything about you or what Ed Rush have do to with your tune but playing mp3 in club is amater as fuck,it also means that you are stupid deaf zombie that dont understands music.People think that pre pitched cds are evil,mp3 in club is then mother of satan

---------- Post added at 18:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

hahahaha funny ass thread this

ANY label owner DJ etc will want a 320, they will onyl want a wav once they want to sign it and get it mastered for release

YES a wav is better.....but you will not be able to tell the difference between one and a 320 easily..hense why most people will gladly play otu a 320 mp3

I can tell difference between 320 cbr and 320 vbr in seconds... but to tell if it is wav or mp is matter of nano seconds.Most people are stupid deaf zombie dickheads that ruin this planet.

Back
Top Bottom