BASSMAN is 40 next year!

Internet BADMEN ALL MOUTH NO ACTION SHUT UP THIS A DNB FORUM SEEN.....ALLOW DAT TSSST.
Come on people. We should be playing pass the parcel with bassy..............
"ka' ya know say the bass too dark" "SHADOOOOOOW"

mesh said:
:lol:
watchit smarty, he knows your game
its all good mesh, MAN GOT GAT! BLAP BLAP BLAP! so how come this retard junglist murderer got banned. Was it because he struggled with his grammer perhaps?

Back in the early nineties Bass dragged the whole of the midlands into the jungle, for that reason alone the man can do what he wants. Yeah he aint no singer but jesus man there are too many of them. The man is a legend and his mom is a bloody nice woman.

Jungalist-Murda said:
it aint young mate... i just always thought he was like 28 - 29 :s

LOL, joker.. Bassman's been around since day! One of the very very first, alongside people like Man Parris.. For him to be that age he woulda been about 14 at the oldest when he was gettin big bookings lol

Last edited:
Shadowwwwwwwwwwwww!
Absoloute legend

"It takes me six minutes to get my dick out, i was only kiddin', jus trying to warms you up"

Jungalist-Murda said:
Bassman is a sik MC, and he dont chat shit u just probably dont understand what hes sayin bro.. yardie businezz yeeeeees.

Yes Yes, You know that bruv. Bassman is well phat.

He got banghing rhymes

Don't listen to dem haters

Where's the salute?

To all the haters come up to Birmingham quater and run your mouth off and see what happens. I'd love to hear someone cussing Bassy or any of my other favourite MC's.
Remember this one, take him round the back and beat him round the face lol.

Bassman is a legend. I noticed it's mainly Suvvies who can relate to him. Maybe as said before they can't understand the yardie twang in his lyrics. If you get the chance to listen to some of his sets on Fantazia, Amnesia House etc.

Some bwoy that it is 21 yrs old aint gonna know jack about the Bass. Rant over.:rik:

No salute from this 31 year old bwoy who knows, okay?

I think Bass is funny but thats it, no way is he a patch on GQ, Stevie Hyper D, MC MC, Dynamite, SP MC, Fearless, Conrad, Darrison etc etc....i even rate Eks more then Bassy and i can't stand Eks.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
if you aint down with the bass then you aint down with the underground seen... im not namin anyone inperticular but ''smarty b'' you dont know the dark side bra. manz get slayed ya erd me. pussy boi like you aint seen. MAN get GUNNED

Shit son! he might cyber cap or cyber shank u. hes a real internet badman :lol:

I think Bass is funny but no way is he a patch on the REAL MC Legends.

:word:

Why did this junglist-murda get banned?

but yeah gat, gun, blud, seen, dun no, get gunned, blap, shadow, 40, bassman blud, burga bar, run ya mout, shut ya mout, hush ur gums, zoop, shank, greezy fam, dun no,! i iz internet badman innit, nextman diss bassman ill get well offended n start an internet beatdown. seen?

Where's the salute?

To all the haters come up to Birmingham quater and run your mouth off and see what happens. I'd love to hear someone cussing Bassy or any of my other favourite MC's.
Remember this one, take him round the back and beat him round the face lol.

Bassman is a legend. I noticed it's mainly Suvvies who can relate to him. Maybe as said before they can't understand the yardie twang in his lyrics. If you get the chance to listen to some of his sets on Fantazia, Amnesia House etc.

Some bwoy that it is 21 yrs old aint gonna know jack about the Bass. Rant over.:rik:

sigh

if you aint down with the bass then you aint down with the underground seen... im not namin anyone inperticular but ''smarty b'' you dont know the dark side bra. manz get slayed ya erd me. pussy boi like you aint seen. MAN get GUNNED

Sounds like esk's new lyrics to me.

Back
Top Bottom