BASSMAN is 40 next year!

Chatting about something i know nothing about... nice.

im not gonna get into an argument aboutn it.. but i do know.. and i stick by what i said....

Yeah ok so its reality.. but surely people in a position like that should be a little bit more reponsible for what they represent and have a better understanding of the kind of influence theyn have over people.

(slightly unrelated but not really ) I hate the whole gang thing its bollocks... and anyone linked with it or has antyhting to do with it shouldnt have any kind of platform to contribute to that mentality whether they mean to do it or not.. Im militant about that.. sorry

cheers

Last edited:
Chatting about something i know nothing about... nice.

im not gonna get into an argument aboutn it.. but i do know.. and i stick by what i said....

Yeah ok so its reality.. but surely people in a position like that should be a little bit more reponsible for what they represent and have a better understanding of the kind of influence theyn have over people.

(slightly unrelated but not really ) I hate the whole gang thing its bollocks... and anyone linked with it or has antyhting to do with it shouldnt have any kind of platform to contribute to that mentality whether they mean to do it or not.. Im militant about that.. sorry

cheers

How would you know tho loke? you live in reading!

I dont wanna be a arguin bastard either but you dont know how rough it is up here m8 I used to live in woodrow and that was rough but nowhere near as bad as some areas like nechelles.

just saying dont chat what u dont know, because you dont.

plus you completely disregarded what I said about eks which was a valid point.

ez

:hagglers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this clown should have retired years ago!

I'm not a fan at all.

I'm surprised this guy still gets any bookings.

He has slaughtered so many good DJ sets over the years by talking absolute shit over them.

He has slaughtered so many good DJ sets over the years by talking absolute shit over them.

Andy C - DNBA 11th Birthday, Andy and GQ are smashing it, then GQ steps aside for Bassman, who even by his standards, is having a shocker of a night...

There's Andy playing a blinder and fookin' Bassman mumbling on like a crackhead...

If GQ hadn't had to make way for Bassman I think this could be a contender for one of my most favourite sets ever, but as it is I rarely listen to it!

I can't believe that people even like him man.He can't even Mc imo. If people like him and he's that shit, I must be a god. So what if he lived near a ruff area .the whole of iraq does don't hear them chatting shit do you ? :hagglers:

I can't believe that people even like him man.He can't even Mc imo. If people like him and he's that shit, I must be a god. So what if he lived near a ruff area .the whole of iraq does don't hear them chatting shit do you ? :hagglers:
You bruv are an Idiot.

You have paid no attention to anything anyone has said in this thread.

How would you know tho loke? you live in reading!

I dont wanna be a arguin bastard either but you dont know how rough it is up here m8 I used to live in woodrow and that was rough but nowhere near as bad as some areas like nechelles.

just saying dont chat what u dont know, because you dont.

plus you completely disregarded what I said about eks which was a valid point.

ez

:hagglers:

nah mate...coming from a bad area is no excuse to act like a fool.

nah mate...coming from a bad area is no excuse to act like a fool.
THAT I MPLIES THAT OTHER MC'S DONT ACT LIKE FOOLS,

WHAT ABOUT SKIBZ HES THE BIGGEST FOOL GOIN!

AND ANOTHER THING EVIL B IS ALWAYS CHATTIN ABOUT SHANKIN!

WHY DONT U MOAN ABOUT THAT CLART!

They all talk shit except a certain few who are THE MC's that know!

I would do a list but it's obvious.

THAT I MPLIES THAT OTHER MC'S DONT ACT LIKE FOOLS,

WHAT ABOUT SKIBZ HES THE BIGGEST FOOL GOIN!

AND ANOTHER THING EVIL B IS ALWAYS CHATTIN ABOUT SHANKIN!

WHY DONT U MOAN ABOUT THAT CLART!

Not even talking about bassman in particular, just saying that coming from rough ends doesnt give you the right to carry on like a muppet

Back
Top Bottom