ATM Mag?

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Got a subscription for christmas last year & still haven't recieved a magazine yet. Anyone else had this problem or know what the fuck is up with ATM?
Rung them & emailed them & heard absolutely nothing back. Do they do any promo on here?
Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks :). I've joined that, I think they may have changed their address to somewhere in Lincoln so will ring them later.

Exact same thing happened to me, tried to contact them by email / phone and got nothing, was only £20 so I couldn't be fucked to take it any further, but let me know if you have any luck!

They fucked me about in the past too.

They used to renew my subs every year but when Jordan V took it over years ago from Frenzic it all went tits up.

Doesn't sound like it's got much better since whoever runs it now (i know it aint Jordan V anymore)

Shame, Atmosphere was the best mag when Frenzic ran it now it seems who ever has it now don't give a fuck.

I saw some guy on the facebook yelling at them a while back over why he hasnt had a magazine yet, seems like a common problem

shame, i was going to subscribe

The problem is thus:

They've taken over the subscriptions from the company who was running it before, and what's happened is that the company just handed them the names/addresses etc of about 1000 subscribers, but they haven't given them details of how many magazines they've been sent and are owed.

So what they've been doing is going through all of those names and trying to work out how many more magazines they're owed from the date they took the subscription out!

So it's all getting sorted and they're getting through all the orders and it should hopefully be put right in about a month or so. Which will mean if you've missed any magazines that you're owed you'll get them once it's sorted (i think) or if you've had a new subscription you'll get your 6 issues worth - pretty sure that's how it'll work.

The guy on the end of the phoned sounded stresssssed but genuinely apologetic as to what happened.

So, yeah. There you go :)

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?107974-ATM-magazine - In reference to this thread as well.

There's been a breakthrough! I got a mag this morning and a letter with it.
letter read :

DJ Mag has acquired ATM under a sister company called ATM media.

From what we gather, your subscription was not fulfilled. We are under no obligation to fulfill the subscription BUT we want to retain you as a customer in the future and we propose the following:

We offer you:

-1 years free subscription

You have to pay through paypal & the subscription is for 2 years & the first year will be absolutely free.

There was other stuff but it's not important really unless it's happened to you.
But basically people should be getting their mags soon!

"We are under no obligation to fulfill the subscription..."

cheeky money-grabbing cunts

Hopefully it turns out alright for you and anyone else that's been knocked. Guess the proof will be in the pudding

In that previous thread I was neg repped and called a cunt just for saying I wouldnt be subscribing....lol

Anyway, good news. And the new company aren't under any obligation because it wast their fault. The previous company took the money.

In that previous thread I was neg repped and called a cunt just for saying I wouldnt be subscribing....lol

Anyway, good news. And the new company aren't under any obligation because it wast their fault. The previous company took the money.

Ah-ha my bad

Is there any contact number/email on the letter. Still waiting for my 2009 subscription!

Yeah so am I! I got it for christmas last year! There's no email or number no, just contact DJ Mag about it.

---------- Post added at 07:20 ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 ----------

Or - http://djmag.com/php/atm

That's where you have to resubscibe

---------- Post added at 07:22 ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 ----------

Just checked that link though & it doesn't work.... Great. That's the one that's on the letter

This is bollocks, such a good magazine thats being royally fucked up the arse by people that obviously don't give a shit about it, it's history or it's subscribers!

CUNTS!

Anybody for a trip round a ghost ship?

http://www.atm-mag.com/index.php?fullsite

2006 tour dates

lol

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

I saw some guy on the facebook yelling at them a while back over why he hasnt had a magazine yet, seems like a common problem

shame, i was going to subscribe

this post here

which absolute bellend called me a cunt for this....
inb4 internet is srs business, just kinda bugging me that some dick trolls around calling me a cunt for a post in which Im not even sharing an opinion in.

Subscribed last year, payed 24 quid or so for 5 issues. time went on, no magazine... emailed. nothing happened. emailed again. and again and again. never got a single magazine, aswell as a respsonse from them.

real gipsystyle, fuck em.

Back
Top Bottom