Aphex Twin?

rmt

is Aphex twin like proper rare or somethin' htfr.com is selling it off at high prices, but understandable cos i wanna get my hands on some!

Come to Daddy, from the Come to Daddy ep.

I want your soul
I will eat your soul
I want your soul
I will eat your soul
I want your soul
I will eat your soul
I want your soul
I will eat your soul
COME TO DADDY
repeat 8x
repeat line 1 x 3
Aargh.

I based a whole project at un i on taht video! its fukin wikkid!

Aphex twin is the man!!! he is fukin brilliant i never seen him live tho. ive got some of his stuff i bopught from HMV on vinyl its worth a fair bit now!

his music has been used on lots of adverts....

big up head fuck music!!

his album drugqs is wikid...

also...(amazing fact) his dad was a psychiatrist and he used to give his patients acid! to help sort em out...true story! could explain a bit tho huh!

:O :O :O :O :dynamite:

As recommendations make sure you check
Icare because you do
and The Richard D james Album
i love both .

As for getting hold of them why don't you try warp mart Warp records online shop.

WWW.warprecords.com

Aphex is wicked. Check out Squarepusher too, 'Tetra Sync' is fantastic, rediculous production.

Chris Cunningham directed the Come to Daddy video for anyone that wants to know, there's a DVD of his work out, wicked stuff, worth a look. Remember the Playstation ad?

flameps1.jpg

u gotta see the videa for window licker that is scary!!!

loads of birds in bikins with his face! arrrrrghg! nightmare time!

lokki said:
u gotta see the videa for window licker that is scary!!!

loads of birds in bikins with his face! arrrrrghg! nightmare time!
yea the kinda long part in the beginning with the guys made me laugh quite good.. Squarepusher.. greatness! All about the Problem Child!

i got window lickwer on vinyl! bo!
i triued mixing it once ha ha! fuck me it was hard, ther is abpout a million different tempos and stuff! fucking tune tho!

i love to see aphex twin live with a load of VJ's and stuff and do loads of acid and get really fucked up in the head!

lokki said:
i triued mixing it once ha ha! fuck me it was hard, ther is abpout a million different tempos and stuff! fucking tune tho!

i love to see aphex twin live with a load of VJ's and stuff and do loads of acid and get really fucked up in the head!
:applause:

lokki said:

sounds like a damn trippy night! :eek: a dman good one tho :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom