Anyone used a CDJ-200 before?

MC DONKEY DICK

BIG!
VIP Junglist
I've seen 2 pioneer CDJ-200's going for £200 with a mixer, or £100 each. I've been wanting to invest in a CDJ in a while now but dont really know a lot about them.

Anybody know if their any good/is this a good deal?

Meh you'll get annoyed and wish you'd spent more, they are pretty turd but they do the job on a budget. They have the same pitch scales as the higher models so if you can mix on these then you'd be able to jump straight on an 800 or 1000 with no worries. Perfect if you have little space (y)

I've seen 2 pioneer CDJ-200's going for £200 with a mixer, or £100 each. I've been wanting to invest in a CDJ in a while now but dont really know a lot about them.

Anybody know if their any good/is this a good deal?

Also that is too cheap imo, must be ragged to be that low in cost.

Got a link?

That mixer looks like it's been dropped in a puddle of mud! .. i would detonately test it before buying! I've used the 200's before and found they did the job, the pitch scales are the same as the 800's or 1000's as russla said. To be perfectly honest i'd save a little more cash and look around for something else, although this does look like a great deal by the looks of that mixer from the picture its not promising .

Looks a bit too cheap tbh. Cheapy behringer mixer there aswell. Would test before use but a bargin if its all in good condition.

i would definatly buy it then very swifty incinerate it at the highest possible temperature. everyone would benefit from one less cdj on the planet

Back
Top Bottom