Another great tune by netsky

That's a great tune, nice vocals.

And, er, LOL about the pronunciation thing. Look how his name's spelt.....who would pronounce that 'net-skee' haha!! The poor bloke's been asked that about 100 times on here aswell!!

nice

really liking Netsky right now

young and foolish is such a good roller :L

bass is very similar to tomorrows another day. pretty bog standard this one, not feeling this

yeah i say net-skee, net-sky doesnt sound right, i duno why

and am i the only one who reckon net-SKEE has enough foul tunes to make a decent successful album already?

i cant wait for the next few years when he releases more tunes and hopefully releases an album :antitank:

i reckon he will be a true drum and bass legend

and am i the only one who reckon net-SKEE has enough foul tunes to make a decent successful album already?

i cant wait for the next few years when he releases more tunes and hopefully releases an album :antitank:

I think you and a lot of others are over-hyping this guy.
He's got some big tunes, my personal favourite is Prisma, [which I bought]

But I really can see this stuff having a short shelf-life, take Brookes Brothers, i was absolutely mad about Mistakes and Tear You Down, but I can't remember the last time I played them, they just grate on you.

I appreciate that this guy has got skills, but I really don't think he's pushing the boat out.

Alright tune I suppose

I can understand what you're saying mate, for me he is the best breakthrough producer of 2009 and has opened up the wonderful world of liquid for jump-up fiends like me. But fackin ell, give the boy a chance!! An album takes at least a year, most of the time more, to compile. He's got to impress a lot more than some forum heads to be able to do it as well!! Don't get me wrong though, would love to see it happen. If he keeps it up, there will be some serious bangers coming in the future. Literally. Birds love his tunes, even ones that say they don't like dnb......:twisted:

My favourite tunes from him have been Tomorrows Another Day VIP and Everyday. Aside from them I think every other tune is good, but really nothing special. I agree that people say hes being overhyped, hes also releasing a dub a week it seems Oo.

If he does release an album, it would all sound the same unless he turns it up a notch.

Don't get what all the fuss is about with this guy. Sure his tunes are decent enough, but he's not really pushing the boat out. Just a bit too middle of the road.

Young and foolish is probably my favourite tune of his.

Back
Top Bottom