andy c or hazard

Leo J said:
Im from the states an for me to see a price like that for andy is mind boggling...I spent some time in London in feb so i know how much the exchange is.It just WOW.Compared to bringing him to the states.Anywho....like someone said earlier...if you can afford it for andy(whatever it may be),then get em.Why short yourself? :rslayer:
not shaw if you relised but i think that was a joke he is proberbly about 35 quid ..bargin :not_worth

12 inch grinch said:
not shaw if you relised but i think that was a joke he is proberbly about 35 quid ..bargin :not_worth

na i was saying this cause what 35quid is what the same as about 50-60 american right?I know its going about $1.80 right now...but to get andy for that cheap is just weird to me.Granted hes already over there but to get him lets say in dallas is got to be at least a G or more.If im wrong someone lemme know... (y)

Why doesn't breakneck book them both then we could all go down & see for ourselves about who is the better dj. Maybe get Cocncord Dawn to break things up a little betweeen each set (I dream far to much)

sayber said:
Why doesn't breakneck book them both then we could all go down & see for ourselves about who is the better dj. Maybe get Cocncord Dawn to break things up a little betweeen each set (I dream far to much)

concorde dawn at breakneck would be fucking heaven!!!!! mmmmmmm!

i heard that andy c just played out for the sheer love of it, he dont aslk for any money, he even turns up at ypur house if you tyhrow in tea and a few chocolate digestives!!! roooood bwoy! :rambo:

lokki said:
concorde dawn at breakneck would be fucking heaven!!!!! mmmmmmm!

i heard that andy c just played out for the sheer love of it, he dont aslk for any money, he even turns up at ypur house if you tyhrow in tea and a few chocolate digestives!!! roooood bwoy! :rambo:

The kettles on already! :lol:

Hazard if you want to get about 20 pilled up little ravers moving, or andy c if you want to put on a good show

sayber said:

Like is there a huge turn-around for parties like that in the UK? tickets seem cheap! most of the time 5 pounds! is the drum and bass scene like 1,000+ club nites?

illv//

illv said:
Like is there a huge turn-around for parties like that in the UK? tickets seem cheap! most of the time 5 pounds! is the drum and bass scene like 1,000+ club nites?

illv//

Yer normally the larger raves will have at least 6-8 djs on in any one night & there all big names e.g. Andy C, Mamapi Swift, Zinc, Hype, Brockie etc. In The UK were pretty well blessed with large venues that can hold a nice capacity of people. You'll get a few hundred at the least but the nye parties are were the biggest crowds come together. I was at slamming vinyl this nye just gone & I think there was about 40,000 people who were supposed to go but I'm not sure so don't quote me on that one.
I personally think raving is going back to it's roots with smaller venues & smaller crowds of about 200-500. Also there's not as many big name dj's added to the lineups so it's all about the local talent showing they got the skills to pull in a crowd, & I think it adds more of a vibe at the party because you know everyone's come to support & not cause trouble

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom