all jump up sounds the same these days

this here post is like graffiti. It does not offer an opinion on a subject but shows that the person who wrote it woz ere in '10.

cheers.

Aye...poor post but valid comment. Some of you will know alot more than i do about jump up. But i agree, as an outside viewer most jump up has the same wobbl'y sounds and bass's and if your not an imaginative jump up dj...it gets a little irritating in my opinion. Some breakthroughs need to happen, much like jump up's answer to dirtyphonics or something. They might be out there so dont rip me to shreds or owt (i know crap all bout this sub genre), but the rest of drum and bass seems to be advancing when more and more of the same sounds keep popping up with jump up.

these posts all sound the same these days, bring back old factual posts with substance!

I once taught jaydan how to gain access to the wobble machine. It involves a crowbar and the expert knowledge of how to jump over a fence. This is because, as we all know, Hazard locks his front door at night.

not_this_shit_again.jpg

all jump up sounds the same these days? dig a little deeper then mate? i know what your trying to say, some tracks to sound similar, i agree with that. but you cant tar all producers work with one brush, there is a huge difference between the work of hazard and dj sly, or levla and hiest.

anyway bit of a pointless thread, theres plenty of threads like this on this forum tbh!

I once taught jaydan how to gain access to the wobble machine. It involves a crowbar and the expert knowledge of how to jump over a fence. This is because, as we all know, Hazard locks his front door at night.

sigged

some jump-up does sound the same yes, hence only some DnB producers actually make it big, because they stand out.

But thats the same with every single musical genre.

Back
Top Bottom