Multi Genre Aldi - Von Herzog

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Von Herzog, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Von Herzog

Von Herzog Member

hi

dont know which genre this could be...
    my goal is that the listener dont get bored, although its nearly impossible to avoid repetition

are you bored or not?

thx for any word

2. lasiien

lasiien Meh

Has a kinda reggae feel with that offbeat guitar strum and the reverby drums, then i dunno you got some latin style guitar going on (which clashes a bit if I'm honest). With a kinda dubstep drums ? Then you go all trance at the end :0 I certainly wasn't bored, it's all kinda interesting, but theres maybe a few songs in here and I guess it depends what you're aiming at. The reason people stick to a specific genre is so they'll get played by DJ's/radio etc, with a song like this it's hard to see who would play it :) But if you did it for fun and to share I personally think its kinda interesting :)

3. stigma

stigma Member

I like it as an experiment, not boring really. As an EDM listener, I would say: 'not enough lower frequencies', especially if you're aiming at reggae feeling at the beginning:)

4. Von Herzog

Von Herzog Member

thx mates

i change the genre in a track because when i listen to other songs, not later than the half, you know how it will ends...
    but as lasiien said, who would play this..?

@stigma there should be a deep bass. with headphones you should hear it