Pendulum talk about forum critics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think much of the reason a lot of dnb headz hate Pendu1um now is cuz they produced some killer tunes a few years back and it's always disappointing to see an artist you dig start producing tunes ya ain't feelin.

Tarantula was and always will be a fucking rude tune.. But take a step back and think "would that tune have been as good without Dj Fresh?"

I liked them quite much, almost the hole "Hold Your Color" album:P That's quite sad they decided to leave the scene and are talking about d'n'b this way :thumbsd: And jep that music they made wasn't all in one genre.Some were quite different tunes! But still I think they should continue and fame will come and d'n'b will get popular!:)
(Begginer):D

Wow, i thought about selling my pendulum records but now ill just bake them in the oven. You have to expect some criticism but to totally cut up the scene that SOLD YOUR FUCKING TUNES is god damn ruthless, have some respect and suck up the fuckin criticism.....what do you expect when you switched to what your playin? why the fuck is your shit still in the dnb section??? I surely hope it gets removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom