Ed Rush & Optical LP (Virus)

yo waiting another 2 weeks is gonna be a tough one.. all well worth it though, i'm liking this lp a lot. automaton & falling down stairs are big

It's certainly growing on me. The Host, Angry Birds are standouts for me but I'm sure I'll end up spinning more tracks as I get into the LP. Not immediately blown away though.

Why is that?
Comments on this thread sound like it's a hit-and-miss thing and if so it'd be significantly more sensible if I just buy the tracks I like. I'm usually a physical format guy but only when it's an album I really like. If I could get 206 or Simpler Times on CD I would in a heartbeat

I know it will never happen, and times change, and everybody moves on , and it's not valid in today's market.....

BUT I WANT A WORMHOLE 2 :)
yeah Wormhole is a great album. techy and dark but also kinda funky at the same time. not crazy about anything they've done since, however this stuff here sounds a lot better than whatever they were trying to do on albums like Original Doctor Shade and Chameleon

Comments on this thread sound like it's a hit-and-miss thing and if so it'd be significantly more sensible if I just buy the tracks I like. I'm usually a physical format guy but only when it's an album I really like. If I could get 206 or Simpler Times on CD I would in a heartbeat

You won't regret it mate, it is very good and you have it in the highest quality format bu buying the cd.

yeah Wormhole is a great album. techy and dark but also kinda funky at the same time. not crazy about anything they've done since, however this stuff here sounds a lot better than whatever they were trying to do on albums like Original Doctor Shade and Chameleon

I think I need to give the new album a proper listen. I think I've really lost interest in the recent harder / techier stuff in general because it feels like the depth, soul & funk from the them older days isn't there.... and clearly I'm getting old as fook!

Go back to Technology, Lokust, Moving 808's, To Shape The Future, Quadrant Six. All pre virus to be fair but just beautiful tunes. That's the sound I miss but know I'll never get back (without listening to 15-20 year old music) :(

Back
Top Bottom