Ed Rush & Optical LP (Virus)

don't like Long Stay at all, probably doesn't help that the bass is a straight rip from the June Miller pack with very little done to it :/

i dont mean without evolving, but they seem to lack the same inspiration they had back in the hardware days

i don't mean the same sort of tunes, just without the obsession of perfectly clean sounds...which imo, really doesn't matter

recent techstep/neuro just sounds too perfect, it lacks humanisation. All the heads still in that kinda category bore me now because it's become too much about cleanness and less about the funk.

YES YES AND YES!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is on software and everyone has the same sound... When producers used hardware etc, everything sounded 100000x better!!

Dud has like the first 10 pirahna pool releases mapped out and not released any of them yet. My kids will be out of college when they get released. lol!

Virus Recordings
Liked · 2 minutes ago

Bit of a tease but its nearly finished...and this might be the cover...who knows?

1658204_610635479008193_1967890003_o.jpg

necro, but a nice tease!

Dr Shade is now twice as old as Wormhole was when Dr Shade came out.

Odds of them coming out with anything genuinely game-changing are pretty much nil at this stage.

Well considering Chameleon and TTG were released in a quick fire manner and it has been 5 years between drinks, it quite possibly could be a game changer and judging by The Host (if they haven't changed it since the clip) it's one to get amped for.

Seriously guys this was posted 4 hours ago....get on top of your shit. I expected someone to have already posted this...SHAME!! :tut:

10009848_620038068067934_2091279642_n.jpg

'Automaton' LP by Ed Rush Official & DJ Optical on Virus Recordings is nearly complete...audio clips in the near future but for now more teasing, another panel of the cover artwork to look over...

-track 28 on my podcast ( https://soundcloud.com/deejayoptical/dj-optical-gram-agency-podcast ) has a sneak peek of one of the new tracks feat. Sean Ryme Tyme...more coming soon! — with Ed Rush Official and DJ Optical.

https://www.facebook.com/VirusRecor...2887973116280/620038068067934/?type=1&theater

man that artwork scared the shit of me, virus was always weird but i dont know what to say to this

Back
Top Bottom