Zero T

agreed! there is a couple of his mixes floating on here that are rather special! search for zero t fabric mix and medium promo. u wont be dissapointed!

Yeh he's on fire atm. He's been doing alot of heavy tunes recently. Heard a colab with Perez which frictions been playing alot.

Also if anyone heard the DNB takeover mix on liquid v takeover. Zero T plays a remix of Hard Noize (dillinja). Not sure whther its a dillinja remix or Zero T one. Will upload a clip later....Sounds bad!

From the blatant tiny amount of D&B I've heard compared to most people here, Zero Tolerance is easilly my favourite producer.

Can someone do me a favour? Knock up a quick list of his releases?

Zero T plays a remix of Hard Noize (dillinja). Not sure whther its a dillinja remix or Zero T one. Will upload a clip later....Sounds bad!
i need to be hearing this! one of my fav dnb tracks of all time

Just wish that Mos Def "The Panties" Remix would get a proper release, damn it.

You know what I was thinking would be wicked. If he remixed either "Uprising" or "Desperado" by A.I. I think he could do a fucking wicked job with either.

zero t is big in the game. hes made a lot of my favourite tunes and Some of his collaborations with calibre are sick, like what i feel and one word.

check out the riskys dnb arena podcast; the second from last one is a mix by zero t celebrating him being in dnb for 10 years. its got tracks ranging from his early tunes to his newest ones, and theyre all soul fillingly beautiful.

"Essential Inch" had a place in my record box last year. Might have to crack it out again for the october mix

Bailey mentioned him remixing Total Science & SPY Feat Rita - Testimony in the near future

Be interested to hear that

Zero T b2b Jubei at Medium was one of the best sets i've seen recently. Seriously smashed it...

Back
Top Bottom