"Your video is blocked worldwide." - Youtube mix

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Outway, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Outway

Outway Member

So yeh, a mix I put up last year now it is not available worldwide. It was an intelligent / atmospheric drum and bass mix.

In Youtube, it's because of this track:

"Big Bud-A Way of Life (Original 12'' Mix)", sound recording administered by: 48:22

It says this about theYoutube user who filed the copyright complaint:

About INgrooves

INgrooves will digitally distribute your content to the widest variety of online and mobile services available in today's market. Whether you're a large entertainment conglomerate or a first time filmmaker, INgrooves is your key to content monetization and global recognition.

Just wondering what I should do. I don't want to take it down. If anything, it will be encouraging people to go out and buy the older stuff. And discover it for that matter.

2. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

just up it to sound cloud/mixcloud man, people will more than likely listen to it if there is an opportunity to download it

3. Outway

Outway Member

Yeh I have done mate. Thing is that it got so much more notice on Youtube. But perhaps I need to market it more on mix / sound cloud.

Thanks,

4. flobbydobby

flobbydobby bangin garden of dobbylon

don't soundcloud put everything through a waveform copyright filter thingy when you upload a mix though? might get the same problem...

5. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

ive only had problems once

cant hurt to try