You Know Who Did This - 4AM (But You Dont Need To Say It Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moggles said:
This is sick 8O

heavy, heavy, big-time heavy! this is def just one of those tunes that will be cained for quite a bit, sumone has really outdone themself this time :applause:

I'm 50/50 on this. There isn't much doubt as to who the production talent is either way.

The thing I ain't sure about is the whole 4am part of it.. It's been messed with, and although I'm all for remix/booties actually working with the original instead of just slapping a break over it, I'm just not feeling it personally.

It probably sounds a lot tighter at a decent bitrate, but from the sample I've heard, it ain't doing anything for me.

*EDIT* I've sussed what's doing my head in about this tune! Has the vocal been vocoded slightly or is it the shitty clip?

Last edited:
inf0r said:
*EDIT* I've sussed what's doing my head in about this tune! Has the vocal been vocoded slightly or is it the shitty clip?

na.. just a prime example of bad time-stretching

D'Vize & 3A - oh come on!! It so not them.

I know who it is....and, seriously, i can't beleive that anyone would not be able to tell straight away who it is....

This is actaully a second mix - i heard the first mix and suggested he took the vocal out, which he did. and that tune turned into another big tune (i wont spoil the fun by saying the name of the tune!) by this wicked new producer.

Personally, i don't think the vocal needs to be there and there are tons of other, less cheesy, vocals that could have been used but, hey, when you have a drop like this it hardly matters what the vocal sounds like.

This will be doing serious damage at any of the big raves where kids wanna hear big famous vocal / big bass line tunes and i'm sure it will be getting rinsed over the coming months.

Big up the 'mystery producer'.

Last edited:
Come on boys and girls,its got to be hazzard,surely,all his usual elements are in there.didnt he do the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom