Yeah, I know you hate these threads, but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
penisaurusrex.gif

mate the regulars on here are like a bunch of inbred faggots, you wont get no help from them. they stick to their own and go to matter for full on ram recording bum sessions. Then they go back to mansell 'piggy-face's house to bumfuck each other to some shite sabre minimal which they all bum and think is 'innovative'. the only thing innovative would be to stick this forum up my arse, and diorreah shit it out into dexcells face for the rest off the doggies to lick off such as moskit, joey adhd nuero djspliff hazdaman and that ginger bellend postman pat. TOSSERS

this made me laugh

and to go back to the orignal posts, i can see why fes' post could have been viewed as a bit patronising, it was the addition of "sound better" that could have been a bit sarky, almost insinuating that garv should have done this before starting the thread. imo.

but anyway carry on, this is quite funny

this made me laugh

and to go back to the orignal posts, i can see why fes' post could have been viewed as a bit patronising, it was the addition of "sound better" that could have been a bit sarky, almost insinuating that garv should have done this before starting the thread. imo.

but anyway carry on, this is quite funny

fes sucks balls, put it this way

I don't think I like this place anymore. I come on here for the funny banter, find out about new tunes and beat one off over new pics in the jailbait thread and now I have to read all this shit from jamted and Fisher and i'm struggling to keep it up.

thats unfortunate sweaty ted, but bare in mind this formula

fun had using a forum - times reading bad things x by the amount of joy multilplied by the amount of time you spend doing so and i think your answer should be in the 60% bracket, thus everything and its just kids playing, and the world is a lovely place..

keep posting soldier we drink the same tears

Those were some inspiring words, thanks :)

Now my problems gone I think it's time to go back to the jailbait thread. :teeth:

mate the regulars on here are like a bunch of inbred faggots, you wont get no help from them. they stick to their own and go to matter for full on ram recording bum sessions. Then they go back to mansell 'piggy-face's house to bumfuck each other to some shite sabre minimal which they all bum and think is 'innovative'. the only thing innovative would be to stick this forum up my arse, and diorreah shit it out into dexcells face for the rest off the doggies to lick off such as moskit, joey adhd nuero djspliff hazdaman and that ginger bellend postman pat. TOSSERS

Jealousy is a very funny thing. You however, are not.

INbred means we incest on the best. I just like taking the piss. If that hurts your feelings your gonna top yourself when the real world comes a calling. No great loss frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom